FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Problem :(

bluffmango
hi,
i bought my domain name bluffmango.com from netfirms then they gave me 25 MB to host my website, after that i changed my ns1 and ns2 to frihost and i starting building my site , only had coming soon page on netfirms server b4 transfering but i also uploaded it on netfirms now that i have placed and index.htm iin www on fri host , and i also deleted the index.htm from netfirms server and also my frihost server BUT still i m seeing the comingsoon page when i type www.bluffmango.com but see the index page i uploaded on frihost when i only type bluffmango.com in the browser ,,,,,,,,, what to do plz help Sad, deleted my temporary files ,deleted history no use...........
Bondings
bluffmango wrote:
hi,
i bought my domain name bluffmango.com from netfirms then they gave me 25 MB to host my website, after that i changed my ns1 and ns2 to frihost and i starting building my site , only had coming soon page on netfirms server b4 transfering but i also uploaded it on netfirms now that i have placed and index.htm iin www on fri host , and i also deleted the index.htm from netfirms server and also my frihost server BUT still i m seeing the comingsoon page when i type www.bluffmango.com but see the index page i uploaded on frihost when i only type bluffmango.com in the browser ,,,,,,,,, what to do plz help Sad, deleted my temporary files ,deleted history no use...........

Go to http://www.the-cloak.com/login.html , fill in your url and you will see your website like you would surf to it the first time (only works once).

It shows "Wallpapers", "top gadgets" and "greeting cards" on your website. If this is what you would like to see, then everything should be ok.

By the way, you should clear your cache, this can take a few minutes depending on how much you surf. Wink
bluffmango
the one u re talkin about is the page i wanna show but did u typ in www.bluffmango.com or just bluffmango.com???

coz www.bluffmango.com shows under constrcution page

and the real page is shown only when i typ just bluffmango.com
Bondings
bluffmango wrote:
the one u re talkin about is the page i wanna show but did u typ in www.bluffmango.com or just bluffmango.com???

coz www.bluffmango.com shows under constrcution page

and the real page is shown only when i typ just bluffmango.com

They both show the same "wallpapers" website. Check the proxy thing out that I gave you both with www and without and you'll see that it shows the same thing.

It's your browser. Try clearing your cache.
bluffmango
ok thanks for checking , i ll contact if i had any probz