FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Beatboxers

lotte
This is a thread for people to post audio clips of themselves an others or to just chat bout beatboxin!!
trilogy456
Quote:
Hip-hop rules the weekend
BY EMBRYA DE SHANGO | ENQUIRER CONTRIBUTOR
Hip hop lives in ya’ll; it’s just my neighbor.

This thought was my mental mantra as I approached Burnet Woods, site of the final afternoon of Scribble Jam 2006. The 11-year-old hip-hop festival had already crowned champions in four categories in a series of “battles:” beatbox, b-boy
ing (breakdance); DJ, and MC. Big Daddy Kane, the rap icon, had wowed the crowd Friday; Brother Ali of Rhymesayers Entertainment had reportedly torn the stage up
Saturday. According to Nick Accurso, a crowd of 10,000 had gathered to celebrate music and culture.

“This is like a family reunion, only better,” said Fatal Prose, a poet and emcee from Cleveland. “At least I have something in common with these people.”

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060814/ENT03/608140313/1025/life
frenchy
Beatboxing is class which i had that tallent.lol
That boy that does the beatbox for MTV Base is class.
Does the beat for 99 problems by JayZ well cool.
kazza
How do u do beat boxing?
discountcontacts
when you're first starting out- having a microphone n a big water bottle helps. A good way to learn is to watch clips of famous bboxers such as rahzel and kenny doing their trade and imitate. Cant b that hard. good luck
todabeat
I want to learn how to beat box.

I love it, just as much as hip hop i am even starting my own clothing line called.. BBoxed Clothing
http://myspace.com/bboxedclo
agustin
I dont know perfectly how is beatboxing but I would like to know what is and how to beatbox!
mceejaydee
I could beatbox. Sing and beatbox at the same time too Very Happy but i'm horrible at that. I could do it at least. I'm going to post a couple of audio clips when I feel like it Razz
Vonn
I used to have so many little clips of me screwing around beatboxing. Some people say that i'm pretty good, too. This one time i beatboxed for these kids at some club in my school.

btw, Matisyahu is an awesome bboxer, too.
cheh
well i'm no beatboxer, but when i was a kind i remember i liked doing the four-to-the floor dance music bassline. you know the regular tup-c-tup-c-tup-c-tup-c stuff. Very Happy Laughing

i really love listening to the real beatboxers tho, i think what they do is brilliant and they have my deepest respect for that! Cool Cool
jrs32
I wish I could beatbox!! I think that beatboxing is reallly kewl!