FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


You can't be serious.......





TheHitman
Y'all can't be serious about the movies that I have seen listed!

There was only one person that picked out a good movie - A Beautiful Mind. The rest - Charlie and choclate factory? Come on....doesn't compare to the orginal! The Secret Window?? Basically - a remake!
The Italian Job - PLEASE!

The list goes on and on........

What about the classic? (there is a reason why the are called classics!)

The Godfather....1 and 2?
The Shawshank Redemption?
The Usual Suspects?
Goodfellas?
The Pianist?

Newer movies you say.....

Gladiator.
I Am Sam.
Training Day.
Mystic River.
Million Dollar Baby.

So, please people, before you post - thinks about it first!
Seabiscuit.
S3nd K3ys
TheHitman wrote:
Y'all can't be serious about the movies that I have seen listed!

There was only one person that picked out a good movie - A Beautiful Mind. The rest - Charlie and choclate factory? Come on....doesn't compare to the orginal! The Secret Window?? Basically - a remake!
The Italian Job - PLEASE!

The list goes on and on........

What about the classic? (there is a reason why the are called classics!)

The Godfather....1 and 2?
The Shawshank Redemption?
The Usual Suspects?
Goodfellas?
The Pianist?

Newer movies you say.....

Gladiator.
I Am Sam.
Training Day.
Mystic River.
Million Dollar Baby.

So, please people, before you post - thinks about it first!
Seabiscuit.


People are entitled to their opinion, don't you think? (Kind of like in politics Wink )

Anyway, best move EVER was Pulp Fiction

TheHitman
Never said that they were not entitled BUT.....the selections they made does make one ask a question -

Was there much of a thought process going on when they made them?? Rolling Eyes


BTW - Pulp fiction was a good one! Wink
S3nd K3ys
TheHitman wrote:
Never said that they were not entitled BUT.....the selections they made does make one ask a question -

Was there much of a thought process going on when they made them?? Rolling Eyes


I've had that same feeling on some of the political threads I've 'debated' in. Wink
TheHitman
S3nd K3ys wrote:
TheHitman wrote:
Never said that they were not entitled BUT.....the selections they made does make one ask a question -

Was there much of a thought process going on when they made them?? Rolling Eyes


I've had that same feeling on some of the political threads I've 'debated' in. Wink


Laughing Laughing LMFAO Laughing Laughing
Monkeydog
S3nd K3ys wrote:
TheHitman wrote:
Y'all can't be serious about the movies that I have seen listed!

There was only one person that picked out a good movie - A Beautiful Mind. The rest - Charlie and choclate factory? Come on....doesn't compare to the orginal! The Secret Window?? Basically - a remake!
The Italian Job - PLEASE!

The list goes on and on........

What about the classic? (there is a reason why the are called classics!)

The Godfather....1 and 2?
The Shawshank Redemption?
The Usual Suspects?
Goodfellas?
The Pianist?

Newer movies you say.....

Gladiator.
I Am Sam.
Training Day.
Mystic River.
Million Dollar Baby.

So, please people, before you post - thinks about it first!
Seabiscuit.


People are entitled to their opinion, don't you think? (Kind of like in politics Wink )

Anyway, best move EVER was Pulp Fiction


Have I told you how much i love you?

But yeah people don't seem to think most of the time >.>
S3nd K3ys
Monkeydog wrote:

Have I told you how much i love you?
...


Think

No, but actions speak louder than words... Wink
TheHitman
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Monkeydog wrote:

Have I told you how much i love you?
...


Think

No, but actions speak louder than words... Wink


ummmm......I believe he was talking to me
And I love you to Wink
akshar
What about the movie

House of Cards?
boringest
and Usual Suspects? seriously think this is the best film ever.
pudovkin
Relax, people, relax...
I know plenty of people who have in their tops films like "The Godfather" trilogy and Coffin' Joe films... Smile
Scaramanga
TheHitman wrote:

What about the classic? (there is a reason why the are called classics!)

The Godfather....1 and 2?
The Shawshank Redemption?
The Usual Suspects?
Goodfellas?
The Pianist?

Uhhh other than the Godfather films (we'll just pretend the third one doesn't exist) how exactly are those films classics? Either I'm older than I thought or you're far younger. Very Happy

I will agree that a lot of the films I see bandied about tend to be what I call 'lowest-common-denominator' films. But that doesn't mean that there aren't plenty of films out there that are good (or at least arguably "good".) However, that being said, we DID have a thread on asian cinema a bit ago, which I think is sadly an untapped area in Western cinematic appreciation.
Related topics
How to become a millionaire on the internet?
Serious Sam 2 Demo
What did Bush lie about?
'serious pressure' must be placed on Syria
Serious discussions are labeled intolerant but
Illegal Downloading, Serious Discussion
serious sam
Any Serious Sam Lovers
Can it run Serious Sam 2?
Serious Problem
serious art forum
Mall of America plans to double its size? Serious?
MY BEST GAME - SERIOUS SAM 2
.NET Framework for Linux
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Movies and Television

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.