FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Emulators

ovidiuo
Did someone used emulators for PSP 3 or XBOX 360?

Any good emulators you know about?
ashok
Check this site, espicially here.
Akito
ashok wrote:
Check this site, espicially here.

Those sites are the best emulator/roms site. I got Super Mario Forever there >_>
blk3
ovidiuo wrote:
Did someone used emulators for PSP 3 or XBOX 360?

Any good emulators you know about?

Maybe you meant PS3 instead of PSP 3 or maybe you meant PSP really. So far I don;t think there is an emulator for PS3 yet but for PSP, I think its still too early in development. As for XBOX 360 I don't know one for the 360 but for the original XBOX I think there is one and i think it only plays Halo.
Pikokola
I think we should wait for a long time for ps3 emulator. Look at what happened with PS2 emulator, until PS3 released, they can't make a "perfect" emulator for it (something that "playable" with mid-end technology)

I don't know about 360, but I think the same thing will happen there since it's a "crazy" machine like PS3
blk3
It seems the more advance or latest the technology is, the longer the wait. Old systems like NES, Genesis , SNES etc have been emulated successfully but these systems have been around for years. I think its a blessing that the new systems are not emulated that fast otherwise most will just be downloading games for them and the domino effect will be sales will drop and eventually the video game biz might fall. (Most people say that when they tested or payed the bootleg they bu the original but usually most people don't). So I say a few years from now it will be good to play PS3 and 360 games downloaded (something like a trip down memory lane.)
vonboy
i'm thinking they'll have a decent ps3 emulator that can play atleast some games by the time the ps4 comes out Laughing .
HabboFresh
Shocked I dont know what emulators are Rolling Eyes
Fake
HabboFresh wrote:
Shocked I dont know what emulators are Rolling Eyes

About time u met ur best frnd

GOOGLE
ddukki
Are PSP ROMs worth playing? I know that the PSX ROMs were really slow for the last generation processors; so are the PSP ones any better?
PANTONEPIRATE
play pce roms there old and cool. I love bonk some of those jap systems are like realy weird. Cool