FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wrongfully Accused!

basementgamesltd
Hey All,

Wrongfully Accused is probably my favorite movie of all time. The humor is amazing, the jokes are smart and funny, and Leslie Nielson is just on a roll the whole film. Anyways, here's a few reasons why you should see this movie...

Since "The Fugitive" is one of my all-time favorites, this takeoff on it was a lot of fun for me to watch. Hey, sometimes it's best to laugh at ourselves and the things we like. For much of it, this movie was laugh-out-loud funny.

It helped not only to know "The Fugitive" story well but also "North By Northwest," "Casablanca" "Titantic," "Star Wars" and many, many other films, both classic and modern-day. The more familiar you are with movies, the more of these "inside" jokes are going to make you laugh. Being a movie buff, a lot of these gags connected and made me really have a good time watching this Leslie Nielsen farce.

Be warned, parents: this is not a family comedy. There are tons of sexual innuendos, so typical of today's comedies....but overall, this is really funny stuff and highly recommended if you watched a lot films in your lifetime.

Keep it real...