FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Heya mates!

rufa
Heya, just registered here and wanted to say hello Smile. My name is Ruben and i live in Stockholm, Sweden. Currently studying on High School level, a nature science/music-program Smile.
catscratches
Interesting. Have you made any music youself?
Bluedoll
Welcome, hope you like it. Going to make a web site?
rufa
catscratches: Nah, not really anything serious. We do compose some shit in the music theory lessons, but that's mainly following all kinds of silly rules for classical music. Me and a classmate are thinking about creating some kind of electro duo though. We just have to learn some programs Wink.

Bluedoll: Thanks mate. Yeah, I registered here to be able to create a website for my coming guild for Warhammer Online Smile.
nivinjoy
Hi friend welcome to Frihost forums...Here you are really gonna enjoy your time...Keep on posting more and more....
Se you soon at other forums soon...!! Have a nice stay...!! Laughing Cool Laughing
rufa
nivinjoy wrote:
Hi friend welcome to Frihost forums...Here you are really gonna enjoy your time...Keep on posting more and more....
Se you soon at other forums soon...!! Have a nice stay...!! Laughing Cool Laughing

Thanks thanks Smile. I hope they solve the account problem so they can approve my application soon Smile. Wanna get started ^^.