FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

10000 BC

Movie meter for 10000 BC
10.0 - 9.1
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
9.0 - 8.1
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
8.0 - 7.1
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
7.0 - 6.1
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
6.0 - 5.1
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
5.0 - 4.1
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No need of rating for this movie
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

tempdbs
Movie has a great line of story...!

Just downloaded a few hours back and going to see now.....!

I saw its trailers - Just amazing animals shooted in the entire movie..
Want to see movie by night.....!

I Do update on the story line and Movie rating in upcoming replies.........!
But IMDB rated as 5.6 out of 10
teko
Ill have to wait until it comes out in the cinema!
tempdbs
teko wrote:
Ill have to wait until it comes out in the cinema!

All over India, It released in cinemas on 7th March onwards...!

What abt your location ?? Rolling Eyes
crimson_aria
I see and hear about this film everywhere. Is it really good? I guess I should check it out.
Zaini711
I've watch it when it was release here in Malaysia on the 6th. It was good but not great. I guess I expect more action or to be honest, more brutal and violence/gross scene. Hey, it's 1000BC ago when human does not have sense of humanity. I guess I expect too much after watching Mel Gibson's Apoclypto (is this right spelling). Anyway, that's how barbaric people should behave....well....barbaric... and violence...
gtherockgod
I didnt think it was that bad...everyone else I know who saw it thought it sucked though haha
lethaltriad
can never watch the IMDB ratings.. its always a lil off. From the looks on the trailer it looks like an entertaining movie.. will probably watch it when it comes out out here at the cinemas. Need to watch this graphic type movies on the big screen.
tempdbs
gtherockgod wrote:
I didnt think it was that bad...everyone else I know who saw it thought it sucked though haha

Its Okay - not that much bad.........!

But the Love scenes sucked a lot....... Probably they have to be made better...! Cool
Idoru
Didn't last fifteen minutes! It's a piece of crap, even though I usually like movies in this enviroment.
Masacchi
I saw this movie for free at its screening, and it was decent for something free. When I saw it again with some friends after it actually came out, didn't seem like they had changed anything.. o_O I did like it, although it reminded me of 300 and Lord of the Rings in many ways. I agree with the love scenes being better, because.. I thought it was just kind of sudden, the way their love developed. <.< They could have done a better job with it and made it a bit more gradual so it was believable.
dickyzin
I haven't seen it yet and I am quite eager to watch it. I've seen the trailer and it's quite interesting. I'll go watch it at the cinemas on Tuesday or something. Tuesday tickets are concession rate whole day here in Sydney. Smile
Zaini711
I just watch 100 million BC.... thought it was 10,000 BC. What's a waste of time. Be careful when download the movie.... make sure you got the right one and not waste your time watching the C grade version.....

I've watch the actual one in the cinema and it's good but not great... still watchable but the babes....ughh... worth the price of admission...
Guelila
Zaini711 wrote:
I just watch 100 million BC.... thought it was 10,000 BC. What's a waste of time. Be careful when download the movie.... make sure you got the right one and not waste your time watching the C grade version.....

I've watch the actual one in the cinema and it's good but not great... still watchable but the babes....ughh... worth the price of admission...

So trueeee Very Happy
The movie itself was good, but not great.
Nothing to be all hyped about...

But the like Zaini711 said... I would watch it again just to see that amazing chick Shocked
just plain amazing...