I am not sure about this but maybe the frihost virtual host doesn't know how to handle the .eu.org domain extension.
Is this even possible? If the domain hoster allows two name servers then try entering both of them instead of just one. I am pretty sure that each name server handles different things such as the http and www.
Try entering both of the name servers and post back if that worked (in 24 hours, cause usually it doesn't take 72 hours to update nameservers with Frihost).
Best of luck.
when i try to add this, subdomain = blank:
i get this error:
# If you wish to add additional NS's to your domain, you will need to do so in the 'domains' area by choosing 'edit secondaries'.
When you do this, this will also open up the ability for the DNS server you are adding to perform zone transfers of your zone file from afraid.org to download to your to your alternative server.
Don't forget to be sure your backup DNS server(s) are also delegated at your registrar.
i added ns2.frih.net on subdomain = "www" but this didnt change the situation
i also added under the domain section in edit secondaries i added ns1.frih.net and
ns2.frih.net to the "List your parent DNS servers for whatsyourimpact.eu.org"
now the list looks like this:
this did not fix the problem either! i'm not sure if this what you wanted me to do Diablosblizz, let me know if i did the wrong thing please...
Hi everyone, I'm still looking for help on this issue. I have tried what i have mentioned in the previous posts and its still the smae problem: whatsyourimpact.eu.org does not work.
Its been many days since then so i dont think its a time issue since after all of my changes the results were seen pretty much after a few seconds.
Hopefully someone out there will have the answer for me to resolve this issue. thanks to those that have posted already!
i figured out the way to fix this finally! all i had to do was add 220.127.116.11 as the address. change the domain type to Type: A - Point subdomain.domain.com to a hard coded IP Address. also i put no Subdomain and finally set it to public and stealth. anyway hopefully this post can be used by others having the same problem as me in the future. thanks for everyones help!