FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello!

dukieboy
Hi everyone, just new here. Im Duke Polintan from the Philippines and im a web designer. I want to setup my personal site and i think frihost is the best way to go. Also noticed there are lots to talk about in the forums and i think im gonna like it here.

Thanks and more power.

Duke Smile
nivinjoy
dukieboy wrote:
I want to setup my personal site and i think frihost is the best way to go. Also noticed there are lots to talk about in the forums and i think im gonna like it here.

Yes mann..you are right...Frihost is the best way to go if you are looking out for a free and reliable web hosting service with no ads...And you can get all the support stuff from the cool forums out here... Cool Cool
So you are really gonna enjoy this place...!! Browse around through all the forums and post more and more...!! Hope to see you soon at other forums...

Have a nice stay.... Laughing Laughing
Bluedoll
Sounds really great dukieboy hope you enjoy it all!!
dukieboy
Thanks for your comments! Glad to be a part of the frihost community Smile CHeers!
bonestorm74
Hello and welcome. Hope your stay here is a pleasant one. There are lots of good people on this forum so I'm sure you'll have a great time. See you around. Wink