FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

NEed you comments on this one

carl_fernandes
Hey everyone I am new to blogging and hence I need you comments on this blog I created.

http://friday-movie-review.blogspot.com/

Please provide you valuable feedback on it.. Thanks
SamiTheBerber
carl_fernandes wrote:
Hey everyone I am new to blogging and hence I need you comments on this blog I created.

http://friday-movie-review.blogspot.com/

Please provide you valuable feedback on it.. Thanks

Very basic blogger blog. You could make your own layout with a little bit CSS-practicing Wink
paskall
Cool for a newbie, but you can practise some CSS, and change it a little bit, it looks kinda classic, a typical blogger site... so you may try new things you know
ftv_flung
I agree about the layout. Blogger offer some nice templates, why not try one of theirs and play around with colours and fonts. Personally, I hate Times New Roman, not very Web 2.0

In terms of your content, you really should proof read and spell check! I've already spotted a couple of mistakes.

I hope these suggestions are beneficial to your blog!
LostOverThere
Try making a movie theme. You'd be surprised how a good theme can draw in and keep visitors.

Good Work so far Smile
carl_fernandes
Hey thanks everyone for your suggestions......
carl_fernandes
LostOverThere wrote:
Try making a movie theme. You'd be surprised how a good theme can draw in and keep visitors.

Good Work so far Smile

I didnt get this one.. Movie theme ??? How..? can u elaborate please.. Thanks...
nivinjoy
carl_fernandes wrote:
LostOverThere wrote:

Good Work so far Smile

I didnt get this one.. Movie theme ??? How..? can u elaborate please.. Thanks...

The blog is doing good....Movie theme is that you may try a template which contains pics of movie actors and actresses and so on.....You may change the header also and replace it with a picture....

Best of luck for all your works....