FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MTV Roadies 5.0

carl_fernandes
Hey.. is anyone watching this series.... You'll got to watch this one.. Its a great reality show based on biker who travel across the country and guess what .. this year its going international...
It comes at 7:00 p.m IST .. on MTV..

===========================
Carl
http://friday-movie-review.blogspot.com/
web_harman
wow carl....... i am a very big fan and a very passioante roadeis aspirant.......

well i have seen like every auditiona dn episode of roadies.... and in roadies 6.0 you shall see me on screen.... i wish you are there as welll.........

and lets see what happens this saturday......... i want shambhavi out......... but there is a lot of dramam in the coming episode.... somebody slaps nihal i guess.........

hehehhehe

good to see ya man
carl_fernandes
web_harman wrote:
wow carl....... i am a very big fan and a very passioante roadeis aspirant.......

well i have seen like every auditiona dn episode of roadies.... and in roadies 6.0 you shall see me on screen.... i wish you are there as welll.........

and lets see what happens this saturday......... i want shambhavi out......... but there is a lot of dramam in the coming episode.... somebody slaps nihal i guess.........

hehehhehe

good to see ya man

Hey sorry for the late reply.. but guys... shambhavi is now going to bangkok .. i thought that she might be out when she was pitted against Ankita.... Ankita should have tried harder.. i dont think she gave her best for that task.. she definately could have done better.. and BTW wht was the slapping episode about.. bcos i only saw it in the trailors but didnt quiet see in the episode...
web_dimpy
hey guysss......... i missed tghe show todaty............... i would have been awsoem.... i am dying to see what happened.....

what i wish is that vibhor should go out... because all other characters are nice and interesting but he is a dumb....

anyways what i think is ashutosh shall be the winner of the final.s.. but lets see what fun do theses people shal have when they are in bangkok...
viraj
Guys.. I want to participate and become a Rodie...

The next version 6.0 will be more exiting.. and I want to be there at the screening for this..
carl_fernandes
web_dimpy wrote:
hey guysss......... i missed tghe show todaty............... i would have been awsoem.... i am dying to see what happened.....

what i wish is that vibhor should go out... because all other characters are nice and interesting but he is a dumb....

anyways what i think is ashutosh shall be the winner of the final.s.. but lets see what fun do theses people shal have when they are in bangkok...

Hey u sure did miss an exciting episode... anyway to sum it up for u... shambhavi is thrown out and Varun and Ankita(aka Simran) is brought back to Bangkok.... lets see who is the next to get voted out... This thing is getting more and more interesting...
viraj
Does any one have online link to view the shows...

Plese send me one if any one has it..
carl_fernandes
ok guys.. the Roadies 5.0 is finally over and the winner was Ashutosh.............I hope the next season promises to be a better 1 as i found the roadies for this season a bit boring.None were able to perform the tasks well and that was really disappointing to see.. Where was the roadies spirit ... didnt see much of it this season at least.. Hope next season is better ................
lastelement0
can someone explain to me what MTV roadies is? it must not be an American show as i have not heard anything about it. really curious as to what the premise of this show is and if its anything like one of the mtv shows over here. like are there challenges and what not? what is the main goal?
tempdbs
It is one of the best pick ups that i have seen in these days...!
carl_fernandes
lastelement0 wrote:
can someone explain to me what MTV roadies is? it must not be an American show as i have not heard anything about it. really curious as to what the premise of this show is and if its anything like one of the mtv shows over here. like are there challenges and what not? what is the main goal?

MTV 5.0 is a show that was aired on MTV india.. The show basically involves a group of youngsters who are picked up via a selection process and then these guys set out on a journey on bikes across the country.. Along the journey there are various tasks placed for them and at the end of every tasks there is a vote out.. the guy who stays or rather should i say survives last is the winner...