FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who was your last kiss?

ainieas
Was just going through the forum when I came across the question that asked about who your first kiss was. Got me thinking, more relevant to talk about your last kiss. So who was it? How did it go? Razz
apple
last person I kissed was my hubby and it was just a little peck when he was leaving Smile
Kaze_Mitoki
It was my Fiance`, and I was kissing him goodbye. Sad I made it last as long as possible (which, turned one kiss into several <3 ) but I still had to get in my car and drive away. :'(

(he and I live two hours away from each other, we get to see each other about once a month or so.)
apple
ohhhh kaze.... Crying or Very sad

I hope you see each other soon again.
Kaze_Mitoki
Thank you Apple. I hope so too.
supjapscrapper
the last one was a veeeeeery long one with my ex-girl friend. We were just made of two different things, couldn't work out between us Very Happy But it was a good one.
iyepes
Your last kiss... it sounds like a question for a person who is already death Laughing

My last kiss was with a friend I'm trying to remain in friendship, but I've misserably failed lately. I want to stop being his lover. It's enough to me.
aningbo
my next is coming up.... there's no end to that lol
abhinav202020
my last kiss was with my girl friend venesa yesterday night . it was too hot.
dac_nip
my last kiss was w/ my ex girlfriend in high school. im looking forward to replace my last..and again replace my last..and again..until my definition of last kiss runs out. haha Very Happy
trainamdinh
She's my girl friend, when we were 5 Laughing
fpwebs
uhmmm... when i was 82. jk. idk, my last girlfriend pretty much, but there is a new chick that i really like and am trying to get with. i know she LIKED me, but i'm not sure if she still does, but we'll see how she is... oh well
rightclickscott
I made out with my girlfriend today, when she was leaving. Does that count?
PennyLane
My last kiss was for the boy I really love... He's so sweet and cute and I'm so in love Smile
asim
my last kiss was with my current GF.... was awesome... and a very long one lasted for 15 mins. ohhh was panting after that.
pollux1er
My last kiss was with mygirlfriend i love. Dominick.
geriav
Just this morning with my Honey :*
ssthanapati
Last 1 was with my ex-gf, That was a really long 1
hackertorrent
my last kiss is my x girlfriend Crying or Very sad
TiffanyTerrorXO
Hmm..
My last kiss was my boyfriend Scott.
It wasn't one of those sloppy full tongue kisses,
that teens usually do.
It was more of a soft i really do love you kind of a kiss.
Well thats what i got out of it.
tijn01
Last Kiss this morning from my girlfriend when leaving for work
pollux1er
My cat Satans.
Satori
Last kiss was my new interest...we've been dating a week now. She's amazing! I couldn't ask for anything more Smile
redchic
bf less than 3 hours ago.
eggg
Longer ago than I'd like, a girl I love, a quick nervous peck on the lips as we lay in bed together, it's funny to think about again...
Marabik
That was beautifull. My girl Justyna KISSED me the day before yesterday. I'm very happy !!!
Zuex
My girlfriend yesterday before her mum dropped me home. Very Happy
I wuv her.
Flarkis
My girl friend last weekend after i did 5h of hard labour in the rain helping her at her farm.
zellfaze
My last kiss was about 3 months ago with my Ex, we kissed long and hard for quite a while. She was wonderful.
karysky
My last kiss was my ex boyfriend.... a year and a half ago...

I miss kissing, but I don't have time to meet no one.
molif
my last kiss was yesterday with my sweetheart.. just before she headed for her door after ive sent her home..
apple
last night when he was leaving for home he kissed me at the door...
Greatking
Well my last kiss is my girlfriend and boy she is a good kisser.
cavey
My boyfriend :)
I also get lots of "kisses" on my cheek by my newborn son :)
nigam
my last kiss happened right now...my baby boy kisses me before he sleep at night....
pollux1er
My last kiss ... I don't remember! But it was! Wink
k_s_baskar
my last kiss will be to this earth..............
Laughing
amfriendsforever153
i kissed my best friend asim'bum.
amfriendsforever153
i hv kissed my girlfriend last time,whn she did a blow job .
Parkour_Jarrod
My last kiss was with my most beautiful girlfriend who sadly had to go so it was only a peck on the lips Wink
Melacos
Last one was new years eve... a friends friend... pretty nice, but not really one of those you treasure for years or anything...
Not much of that stuff happening for me these days - pretty sure someone stole my mojo..
bsbteng
My last kiss was my law-sister.... a year ago...

We think it's wrong, so I live in Eastern Globe and she live in Western Globe.
mk12327
My last kiss was with my ex gf near e end of december last year. We already broke off at tad time but I never gave up on her... she was very feeling very down on tad day, both of us had a long chat and later on i sang the song I wrote for her while we were in love which made her cry... Gave her a hug and kiss but in the end still wasn't able to make her turn back... =(
gerliw
My last kiss was with a college girl.friend.

ainieas wrote:
Was just going through the forum when I came across the question that asked about who your first kiss was. Got me thinking, more relevant to talk about your last kiss. So who was it? How did it go? Razz
MDeZign
ainieas wrote:

It was my ex-boyfriend, 2 weeks ago, when he came back from Marburg to Aschaffenburg. Crying or Very sad

I think I love him - and he's got a boyfriend...
macky
well the last person i kissed is my ex-gf,that time were already separated and she got her new bf... huhu..

Well anyway that was a very fantastic kiss that we never did before when were still together.. Sad to say but that's life and we cant do about but instead to face it.. Very Happy
Parkour_Jarrod
My last kiss was with me beautiful new gf, was amazing, better than all the kisses with my ex combined
tingkagol
hahahaha...

My last kiss? Let's see... it'll be 2 whole years without a kiss come August 2009.
pumpin
wow..... had a real kiss november 2008 Wink