FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

photoshop to flash

riyadh
how can i turn my website designed in photoshop into a flash site because right now flash sites are in but i design my sites in photoshop...so how do i do it?
m-productions
What you could do (and i do this some times) with photoshop, just cut your site up into pictures (like it should already be) and just import all these pics into flash, and make your site just like that, its that simple.

http://www.voloxes.com <--- was made using a graphics program, then just cut the graphics and placed them into flash.
snowboardalliance
m-productions wrote:
What you could do (and i do this some times) with photoshop, just cut your site up into pictures (like it should already be) and just import all these pics into flash, and make your site just like that, its that simple.

http://www.voloxes.com <--- was made using a graphics program, then just cut the graphics and placed them into flash.

Yeah your site is not like...different because you used photoshop as your graphic editor, just use the same images in flash and work from there. THough I don't know that flash is necessarily "in" and there are a lot of disadvantages to using it (accessibility, no selecting text, long load time) but it can be better in some situations, whatever you want to do.