FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

no access to cpanel

MRaftery
Hello,

My cpanel info doesn't seem to work and my requests for a replacement don't seem to generate a replacement.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Michael
coreymanshack
MRaftery wrote:
Hello,

My cpanel info doesn't seem to work and my requests for a replacement don't seem to generate a replacement.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Michael

I did not think we had cpanel. I thought it was directadmin. Are you on the old, virtual server? or are you on the normal server.
rvec
VPS 1(CPanel) is used for new accounts for some time now. Server 2(DirectAdmin) is full and server 3 will also have cpanel, but only the frihost site is on that server atm.
Bockman
rvec wrote:
VPS 1(CPanel) is used for new accounts for some time now. Server 2(DirectAdmin) is full and server 3 will also have cpanel, but only the frihost site is on that server atm.

Just to correct one thing.

Server1 (cPanel) was the first server and was changed into a VPS, now VPS1 (still cPanel) and currently hosting new accounts.
Server2 is DirectAdmin
Server3 will be hosting in DirectAdmin and not cPanel. There is no timeframe yet on when accounts will be opened on this server.

Just as a reminder. Moving between servers is not allowed so no point in asking it.

Be Well Cool
coreymanshack
Bockman wrote:
rvec wrote:

Just to correct one thing.

Server1 (cPanel) was the first server and was changed into a VPS, now VPS1 (still cPanel) and currently hosting new accounts.
Server2 is DirectAdmin
Server3 will be hosting in DirectAdmin and not cPanel. There is no timeframe yet on when accounts will be opened on this server.

Just as a reminder. Moving between servers is not allowed so no point in asking it.

Be Well Cool

I was not aware that we had opened server 1 again for new accounts. I've been gone for to long.