FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Needed domain setup/email help!!

IceCreamTruck
It's hard to explain but I will try:...

I originally setup the subdomain space.frih.net

Not I have the following domains: AstroTwister.com, xMPACT.com, KMPACT.com, PrizmaClown.com, and YorWelcome.com

Each of the domains is setup right except space.frih.net is AstroTwister.com and I am wanting to setup the email address k@AstroTwister.com and it's only letting me setup k@space.frih.net.

Could someone login and see about making the changes needed in my directadmin so that AstroTwister.com shows up in the list as a domain? Right now it doesn't even show it although it's setup somehow. If I need to drasticly change things then that is ok. I want this setup right and not just fixed so that it works in a broken way.

Thanks!!
Relentless
How is your domain set up in DA?

Did you goto ADD domain in DA?

If you havn't done this then I would recomend you to contact a Moderator about adding a domain name to DA.

where it says Current Domain on the left hand side of DA does it say space.frih.net or AstroTwister.com?

Dan...
IceCreamTruck
Yup, Dan it's entered wrong in DirectAdmin.

I think I originally had some trouble, so a sysop helped me get setup. Now that I know a lot more about how to do things I see that this domain "AstroTwister.com" is not even set up in my DirectAdmin and yet every other domain I have is. It still says space.frih.net in place of AstroTwister.com.

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing that I will have to have someone with some serious user/admin rights on the server to make these changes for me. I just don't want to mess things up.

So I wait.
Relentless
Sorry I took so long to reply..

Did you get it sorted?

Should be a problem to change your current domain to AstroTwister.com as long as you inform or ask a modorator to do it.

you can only have 1 Domain name so just change your domain from space.frih.net 2 AstroTwister.com

That is allowed as long as your domain (AstroTwister.com) is set to ns1.fri.net or somthing like that (I cant remember...)

Hope you got it sorted...

Dan...