FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Thanks but more help

Chucky
thank guys for helping me with my cracked feet. I have this problem with my hands, my palms are hard and i dont know what to do. can you guys suggest some thing?
loryl
Keep lotion on your hands 24 hours a day. Apply a thicker layer when you go to sleep ('cuz excess lotion is uncomfortable and you won't be using your hands much when you're sleeping). Try not to treat your hands too harshly. Don't overwash them and wear gloves when you use abrasive cleaning products.

Also, move to the tropics or more humid areas.
TBSC
Chucky wrote:
thank guys for helping me with my cracked feet. I have this problem with my hands, my palms are hard and i dont know what to do. can you guys suggest some thing?

Maybe see your doctor. Ask about nutrition affecting this. Maybe add EFA's to your diet. In the meantime use petroleum jelly.
crdowner
I cannot remember the ingredients but I know there are some soaps that are made specifically for people with diabetes that helps with cracked feet. I bought some for my dad a year or so ago. I think this type of product would work for you even if you do not have diabetes. As mentioned by TBSC, it would not hurt to ask your doctor.