FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Old School Children's Book - The Eleventh Hour

basementgamesltd
Hey all,

I remember reading this book when I was in about 2nd or 3rd grade. This is a great book to read to children and it's very fun to figure out the big mystery involved in the story. So when I saw this book again, I just had to do a lil write up on it and give it some credit.

This book was a great puzzle, mystery book. The illustrations were wonderful. It is about an elephant, who throw a party for his eleventh birthday. When it was time for the guest to eat the magnificent feast they were shocked to find that someone has already eaten the entire meal. However no one knows who it was. So the reader must figure out who eat the feast. At the very end of the book there is a sealed section with the description about each illustrations and the clues that you can find on that page. The pictures because they contain so much detail, are amazing. You could spend hours just looking at the pictures. The author does a great job at showing the reader how important illustrations can be to a story. I also like this book because I personally like mysteries.

Keep it real...