FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Developing Communities

_AVG_
Hi,

What are your views and tips on developing a successful and popular community?
GB
This topic seems to come up every 6 months or so. Basically, if you want a good community, you have to have excellent content that users will want to get. It helps if you don't try to have a "general interest" type forum as it lacks direction. Rather, aim for a specific niche and do that very well. Then be sure you have the content. Content is king, so be sure to put most of your effort there.

Good luck!
nivinjoy
I think if you need many visitors for a forum or community,you need to have lots of intersting posts posted in you forum and your forum should cater to the needs of all your visitors....!!! Then you should have a easilky liking presentation of your forum,ie, may be a professional sort of appearance...And you may have advertisements on the forum but see to that they are not intrusive and disturbing...Once the visitors lose their interest in your forum,i don't think they are gonna come back....!!! Cool Cool

I am still trying hard to acheive that...and hope to have more members on my forum...So i wish you all the success in setting up a successful forum or community.... Laughing Cool Laughing