FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you known Aphex Twin

Athomix
Have you ever heard a song of Aphex Twin?

That's my preferate of Aphex Twin, it's "Vordhosbn"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwe10iDlFQo
The Mitchell
aphex wins. listen to his new project the tuss. its excellent. saw him at glade last year twas well good.
legion
I'm sure that most of the people heard at least one song from Aphex Twin, even if it was during a commercial Laughing He has so many monikers, I think it's impossible to miss him Very Happy.

"Didgeridoo" is one of my favourite songs, because it was the first I've listened from Aphex.

Yeah, all his videos are awesome, even those unofficial ones.
Sickness
I came to Aphex Twin with "Come to Daddy". The videoclip is brutal!

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=gp_clxHxqNI

I also like the freak short film about a mutant child with Aphex's music, simply awersome.
legion
Sickness wrote:
I came to Aphex Twin with "Come to Daddy". The videoclip is brutal!

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=gp_clxHxqNI

I also like the freak short film about a mutant child with Aphex's music, simply awersome.

Yeah, "rubber jhonny". The same is with "flex" (just great how those persons vanish)

Well this combination: Chris Cunningham + Aphex Twin it's like an atomic bomb Laughing . All their videos are more than amazing.

You should check Richard's show in Torino with visuals by Chris. No comment Cool
The Mitchell
if you like that get the warp dvd and the chris cunningham dvd. there are some stunning videos and horrific songs on there. or is that horrific videos and stunning songs..... no wait that was it horrific videos and horrific songs in a stunning way. there we go.
blinx
He is grreat.. I especially enjoy DOnkey Rhubarb and Flim. Flim is such a contrast from Come to Daddy, its amazing, everything this man does is amazing. And he has so much you could listen to his music all day without getting bored.
IconicWar
The Aphex Twins. Aren't they the first group to have tried IDM - Intelligent Dance Music?
takashiro
I haven't heard anything about that. Smile Maybe i can get some infomation on the niternet.
Athomix
IconicWar wrote:
The Aphex Twins. Aren't they the first group to have tried IDM - Intelligent Dance Music?

Arrow It's not a group it's just a guy Wink
Scott
Aphex twin is really good. Selected Ambient Works Volume II is amazing, really cool vibes. That album will always hold a special place in my heart.

pudovkin
Athomix wrote:
IconicWar wrote:

Arrow It's not a group it's just a guy Wink

nope. he's an alien. Wink
chunl3
listening to goon gumpas right now, God I love Aphex Twin
Ankhanu
I love his Powerpill Pacman... but other than that, I don't find his music particularly interesting. It's alright, but nothing to write home about, as it were.