FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How about ... ?

alang
What do u you think about Indonesia?
between tourism and personal safety
crdowner
I cannot say that I have heard much one way or the other about Indonesia. I suspect it has some interesting sites for tourists though. How safe you would be trying to see the sites is another story.
coolclay
It depends on when. I had friends that were missionary's in Indonesia for about 10 years. That was about 8 years ago though before it got really dangerous over there. I certainly don't think it is safe anymore.
valentin_n
I think it's safety, I was there and I was pleased of theirs services
issunday
I don't know it so much, but i think it's not safty there, coz there has a lot of crimes to the foreigners, espacially to Chinese.
indianinworld
The Republic of Indonesia (IPA: /ˌɪndoʊˈniːziːə/, /ˌɪndəˈniːziːə/, /ˌɪndəˈniːʒə/) (Indonesian: Republik Indonesia), is a country in Southeast Asia. Comprising 17,508 islands, it is the world's largest archipelagic state. With a population of 222 million people in 2006[3], it is the world's fourth most populous country and the most populous Muslim-majority nation, although officially it is not an Islamic state. Indonesia is a republic, with an elected parliament and president. The nation's capital city is Jakarta. The country shares land borders with Papua New Guinea, East Timor and Malaysia. Other neighboring countries include Singapore, the Philippines, Australia, and the Indian territory of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.

indianinworld
Cool THe above is what i See about Indonesia when i google it. Probably if you can get me an Tourist VISA / Book Tickets (UP Journey and Return Journey), then it would be better to comment on what Indonesia is Laughing

Thanks in Advance
Razz

KEEP SMILING - keep LIVinGg

taskendo
I've been indinesia and it wasn't bad at all
gtoroap
I wanna travel around the world... and I wanna know so many cultures and regions, etc. Why not Indonesia?