FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Violent Crime in South Africa - Genocide!

zeitgeistsa
Quote:
Violent Crime in South Africa: Nothing More Than Government Endorsed Retribution!

Perhaps the greatest challenge currently facing post Apartheid South Africa is that of violent crime on a scale that assails the civilized mind with a ferocity that defies description. One of the most frequently asked questions these days is why the violence in SA? Why do these criminal swine resort to extreme violence and often torture in the perpetration of usually petty crimes like the theft of a cell phone and a few household belongings, nothing of which could ever be worth a human life?

The answers are clear. The "New South Africa" is a country that after the release of Nelson Mandela and the build up to "democratic" elections, was birthed with electioneering slogans and chants that actively and unequivocally called for the slaughter of white South Africans. How else is one to interpret the meaning of "ONE SETTLER ONE BULLET" and "KILL THE BOER KILL THE FARMER"?

These chants were the platform upon which the ANC rise to power in SA was engineered and it formed part of their campaign to rally support. It was a word-of-mouth undertaking throughout the entire black population of South Africa that the whites were to be slaughtered after the "Liberation" of South Africa on a piecemeal protracted basis in the exact manner that we see taking place in South Africa at this precise moment. We do not have the most sophisticated electorate on the planet - which African country does? The question therefore is, how would an unsophisticated electorate respond to the continuous brainwashing that white people have robbed them of everything they ever had, or could have had and that the white people are the cause of all ills that blacks, their ancestors and their descendants have ever, or are ever going to experience?

Well we need only to open the daily newspapers in any city in SA on any given day and read the endless litany of violent crime being perpetrated in SA to arrive at the no-brainer that violent crime is the end product of ongoing propaganda by the ANC Govt., telling black people to exact revenge on white people for Apartheid. Indoctrinating the population of SA in this manner has been the most infantile accomplishment of the ANC Govt, with the most brutal outcome. The rest of the world, absolutely incapable of fathoming the rudimentary workings of the indigenous African mind are at a loss and white South Africans at as much of a loss as to understanding why the violence.

After some thoughtful consideration, further answers become easily apparent. We are dealing with a race that for the entire history of its existence has not developed or evolved in the same way as most of the world's other races have. They have no written history prior to this being recorded by white people a few hundred years ago and this fact in itself challenges the exclusivity that South African blacks claim to this country at the exclusion of everybody else, particularly whites.

We are dealing with a race that is infinitely fragmented into tribal and ethnic divisions, sub divisions, languages, dialects and others separatist mechanisms that makes defining them simply as "Black People" outrageously simplistic and myopic if any effort is to be made to understand the absolute inability of these people to contribute something constructive or positive to humanity. We are dealing with a race of people who, for whatever history of their existence is apparent, show us that the closest they have ever come to co-existing with other splinter tribes and ethnic groups was a degree of proximity that geographical obstacles, tribal hostilities and resources allowed for.

There was no economic activity other than if one tribe or group required something they could not grow, make, or scratch out of the ground, they simply went over to a neighboring tribe, wiped them out, usually very cruelly; took their belongings and livestock and burned down their dwellings before disappearing. This is an activity that has deeply entrenched itself in black African history as a culture of entitlement as opposed to the mutually beneficial trade or barter that is more familiar to whites. WHAT HAS CHANGED?

It is this same culture of entitlement and absolute lack of any economic evolution by indigenous black Africans that still manifests today as violent crime in modern societies all over the planet. It is a congenital peculiarity of blacks that no amount of integration into western societies will eradicate. It may refine their congenital predisposition to violent acquisition a little to give the illusion of similar levels of sophistication as western societies, but will never eradicate it. This is amply evidenced by people like Mugabe who wears a suit, is by Western standards eminently civilized and educated with SEVEN- university degrees. Look what he did to Zimbabwe for all his western style, sophistication and education - exactly what his ancestors have done throughout their history.

By way of a deeply ingrained culture of entitlement, he has plundered, murdered and pillaged to acquire what he wanted because he simply knows no other way despite his westernization. Mugabe incidentally, has refined the culture of entitlement to such a degree and with such cunning that he has actually made a mockery of Western governments and their leaders. At grass roots level, this is all these people know and this is all they will ever do. It is the reason they were colonized in the first place and the reason they are being colonized again at this very moment by the Sino-Soviet alliance. This time however, black Africans, having been exposed as a murderous liability no matter where they put down their roots, will see that their new colonizers are not the benevolent, kindly BOERS they are currently killing daily.

This time their colonizers will be a race of people that can currently put 200 million armed soldiers into the field at any time and THEIR approach to violent crime is simple - a bullet to the back of the head and the bill therefore to the criminals kin. In the meantime white South Africans are being slaughtered like pigs in an orgy of retribution by way of permanent penance for Apartheid. A system that was implemented precisely to preserve white people from the attentions of these savages that we see today but has been twisted by the international bleeding hearts society to be perceived as a diabolical mechanism for persecuting blacks. Opponents of Apartheid, by way of their voluble protestations, sanctions, etc. have shown that what little they understood of Apartheid amounted to the belief that white South Africans could only function if some perverse desire to see blacks squirming, dying and being humiliated on a daily basis was assuaged sufficiently for them to be able to build the South Africa that the ANC inherited, took credit for and then proceeded to destroy. Never has the thought been given by these bleeding heart liberals to the possibility that the implementation of Apartheid was an act of survival by white South Africans in an effort to isolate them from the attentions of blacks that we see these days in the form of brutally violent, criminal atrocities perpetrated on a scale that can by any definition only be described as a genocide of whites in SA.

A genocide that has been cunningly planned all along by the ANC and equally as cunningly executed. A genocide that is being justified by apartheid and the victims thereof dismissed as acceptable losses for redressing "Past Injustices". A genocide that is explained away as crime. A genocide that the ANC government fully approves of, fully encourages, fully supports and fully endorses by its absolute refusal to do anything about violent crime against whites in South Africa. It is a genocide the agenda of which is clearly apparent to any thinking person without the odd loose cannon black giving it away at some "youth rally" where the call is routinely made to black youths to "Go and Steal from whites because they stole from us". THIS is the kind of indoctrination that generations of black youths have been subjected to - to such an extent that they see little merit in applying any personal effort or endeavor into acquiring anything that their "leaders" are telling them they can simply go and take from white people. If it involves killing the "white pig", all the better - remember" KILL THE BOER KILL THE FARMER". They don't even have to go to "youth rallies" to be told this, they hear it all the time because it is an ongoing part of the indoctrination strategy the ANC has inherited from the communists and implemented with absolute results. What the idiots haven't figured out is what they are going to do when all the whites have been slaughtered or driven out of South Africa, and every last possession of white people has been plundered and destroyed. The answer is equally clear, they turn on themselves and before long the beautiful country that whites built is reduced to rubble and is just another African civil war zone - until the neo-colonizers move in.

In the meantime law abiding, unarmed, productive white South Africans are slaughtered without the immediate realization that for every white life gratuitously snuffed out hundreds of blacks will ultimately end up starving and dying in the years to follow, and when things in the "Liberated" country gets unbearable because the economy has collapsed, the "Free" blacks invade the very countries from where their "Oprpressors" originated and perpetuate their culture of entitlement there. So all those bleeding heart countries gleefully clapping their hands and laughing "Serves you right for Apartheid" (isolating yourself from black on white crimes); take note of who the perpetrators are in your cozy countries of unrest, riots, civil disobedience, murder, rape and robbery. I'll put my money on it that it's usually a black African.

If the ANC Govt. is suddenly "Waking up to the Seriousness of crime" as recent reports suggest and Mbeki has called upon an international SPIN company to address South Africa's rapidly deteriorating image, there may be a few other things he can do. He can stand up and explain exactly what the ANC's agenda is for White South Africans and explain why white South Africans are being clearly targeted for violent crime as per early 1990's ANC electioneering slogans if these slogans are in fact not still being indoctrinated into the general black population of SA. If it is the intention of the ANC to specifically target white South Africans as yet another means of making whites pay permanent penance for Apartheid, why does he not rather pursue an agenda of negotiating with countries abroad to accept white South Africans as refugees and asylum seekers rather than murder them out of South Africa? Why has the ANC Government dispossessed and disarmed white South Africans while at the same time acquiring 60 Billion Rands worth of weapons of war - for a war with who, white people? Why is the ANC Government re-equipping the black population with bigger taxis knowing full well that these will soon be rendered unroadworthy like their predecessors. Could the purpose of these taxis be to bus hundreds of thousands of blacks into South African cities at a given moment with the intent to wipe out whites in an "UHURU" style genocide when Mandela dies, as is common knowledge amongst the black population? Are not the current brutal murders of whites the actions of blacks impatient to commence an UHURU and just whetting their appetites for this event? Come on Mbeki, what is your real agenda for whites in SA or is it just that the ANC government has no control over it's followers?

Posted By: Cynic
A Rhodesian in Exile

Source:African Crisis
http://www.africancrisis.co.za/Article.php?ID=21346&
MaxStirner
zeitgeistsa wrote:

• ... Why do these criminal swine resort to extreme violence and often torture
  • ... We are dealing with a race that for the entire history of its existence has not developed or evolved in the same way as most of the world's other races have. ...
  • ... to understand the absolute inability of these people to contribute something constructive or positive to humanity. ...
  • ... It is this same [black african] culture of entitlement and absolute lack of any economic evolution by indigenous black Africans that still manifests today as violent crime in modern societies all over the planet. ...
  • ... it is a congenital peculiarity of blacks that no amount of integration into western societies will eradicate. ...
  • ... It may refine their congenital predisposition to violent acquisition a little to give the illusion of similar levels of sophistication as western societies, but will never eradicate it. ...
  • ... At grass roots level, this is all these people know and this is all they will ever do. It is the reason they were colonized in the first place and the reason they are being colonized again at this very moment by the Sino-Soviet alliance. ...
  • ... A system [Apartheid] that was implemented precisely to preserve white people from the attentions of these savages that we see today ...
  • ... In the meantime law abiding, unarmed, productive white South Africans are slaughtered ...
  • ... take note of who the perpetrators are in your cozy countries of unrest, riots, civil disobedience, murder, rape and robbery. I'll put my money on it that it's usually a black African. ...

excerpts (...) and list added

I am certainly not acquainted with South African history in any detailed way beyond what the average European or American has learned in school, through the media or through the odd acquaintance. What I am acquainted with is this type of language. Half-truths (and I found direly few which would at least qualify as such) mingled with revanchist, hate-filled, racist insertions. Not badly written at that, although Goebbels usually did a better job even on an off-day. Although it would seem at least believable, that some of those who suffered under Apartheid are not able to forget or forgive, this post does nothing except to compound and aggravate the situation.

PS: The authors nick"Zeitgeist", translated imprecisely as "spirit of the day", "spirit or the times" or "avantgarde spirit" seems very inappropriate indeed. I would suggest "Ewiggestriger". The "sa" also has me wondering, but I'm sure it is just a coincidence ...
PPS: Sources are considered pointers to original material in order to substantiate claims made. A source for a post should not be the same post by the same author on a different site.
Max
Frankfurt, Germany
burqe
Of course there will be many factors influencing the situation but one common factor injustice. If there is a proper distribution of money, land, food, health and other life needs and every person finds a contented life, the crimes will reduce considereably. Almost all aorund the world, there are peole having millions and billions of dollars in thier bank accounts where as others are striving for food and medicine.

Looking at the number of cars in india, it seems that every family in india can have a car where as more than half of the population does not have. So the unease starts that some times lead to crimes as some times severe tense and hatred full society.
icecool
thank you max. i respect your analytical observation and restraint in your reply.

this post is like a big throwback to my youth in germany - i was born in 52 and trundled onto the leftish scene during the late 60's, vietnam, bader meinhoff at all time. both my older sister and her fiance were "functionaries" within the "movement" and i had all that kind of clap-trap propagandist drivel until i was literally driven out of my own home. ever since then i had a big problem - in other peoples eyes - of "identity".

ok. i acknowlege myself as follows
i am male
my skin is whitish - well, sort of pink going towards brown with all the sun exposure here
i think.
that's about it.

i was born in germany - am i german? i call it an accident of birthplace. i realise that i have been partly formed by my upbringing in this environment but i am not responsible for my fellow's actions - so no, i am not "german"
i was born a man - yes. is this something to be proud of? looking at most societies today i think not.
i was born as a "white" person. is this something to be proud of? ditto.
BUT
i am me. that's something i am proud of.
now i live in africa and all i see is people - just like in all the other places i lived before moving here.
so what about "zeitgeistsa".
it's people like him that make this world a shit place to be part of. no wonder he had to go into exile.

cheers???
zeitgeistsa
I think you miss what is actually happening in South Africa. We have a crime epidemic which is not necessarily crimes committed by the needy. Much of the violent crime here is committed by very wealthy syndicates. Besides that fact other crime committed is often just murder without anything stolen, it is as though the perpetrators simply love to kill.

I might also add that the victims of these brutal murders are black, coloured, asian and white!
zeitgeistsa
By the way, I did not write the article I just posted it!
Bikerman
zeitgeistsa wrote:
By the way, I did not write the article I just posted it!

That doesn't really matter (well actually it does, since you didn't properly use quotes and therefore received credit for something which you did not write - you should use quote tags for third party work like this). If you post an overtly racist and offensive article like the one in question then people will judge you by the content of that article - especially since you made no comment to either disagree with or clarify the posting and so we must therefore assume that you agree with it.
HalfBloodPrince
Hmm...look at zeitgesita's sig..
orsan
i feel sorry for them
jhnwest
Many 'views' people overseas have of whites are because of ignorance and propaganda of old.

I dare you to go to South Africa and experience for yourself.

Black racism is still a 'taboe' not talked about in the US or Europe, but time will show you blacks have been capable of some of the most henious crimes, including racism and hate crimes.

For too long people have been blinded by politically correctness.

Racism is not specific to any group or race. The world will not go forward unless people deal with racism on an equal way, no matter who the perpertrator or victim is.

Isnt it funny when the victim is white, and the perpetrator black, that the victim is then blamed for his or her rape, torture or murder. Makes you wonder who the real racists are.....?

More than 3000 white farmers were murdered, including tortured with nothing stolen. The end result is to take land, Zimbabwe style. The ANC is not delivering and in order to win the support of their voters they're playing dirty. Marxist/Communist dirty.

Whites in South Africa is a minority and makes up only 8% of the population. They have been blamed from everything from the economy, wealth, racism, everything you can imagine by an evern increasing ANC government that is grabbing 'straws'. The result of these uncalled for blaming is heading for disaster which is looking very similar to what the Nazis did to the Jews when they blamed their citizens for everything before WW2. We know what the aftermath was. Genocide Watch is monitoring the situation in South Africa and already warned Afrikaners are at Stage 6 of a full scale Genocide.

Please read me as this site will keep you upated which the government do not want the world to know:

http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com

Also read further and watch the videos to see the seriousness of what is to come:

http://www.rantrave.com/Rave/When-Just-Crime-is-not-crime-anymore.aspx

Bikerman
Genocide?
I'm not taking a stance on the politics, but you can't seriously expect me to let that go unchallenged.
How many whites have been deliberately killed? I make it around 2000 since the end of Apartheid, for South Africa. Now I think the population is about 50 million, yes? Roughly 10% white - makes about 5 million(ish).
2000 out of 5 million is about 0.0000004%.
Genocide is generally defined as the attempt to wipe-out a native population or 'grouping'. I think the use here is wrong and does nothing but cheapen the term.
Whites may well be discriminated against, and I'm not saying that there is no inherent racism in the ANC or South Africa more widely, but talk of 'genocide' is ridiculous.
deanhills
jhnwest wrote:
Whites in South Africa is a minority and makes up only 8% of the population. They have been blamed from everything from the economy, wealth, racism, everything you can imagine by an evern increasing ANC government that is grabbing 'straws'. The result of these uncalled for blaming is heading for disaster which is looking very similar to what the Nazis did to the Jews when they blamed their citizens for everything before WW2. We know what the aftermath was. Genocide Watch is monitoring the situation in South Africa and already warned Afrikaners are at Stage 6 of a full scale Genocide.
I don't agree with this either. Genocide is not an accurate description of what is happening to whites, more like a very high crime rate, the majority of which has little to do with racism. Most of it is just pure violent crime of the worst kind.

Regarding numbers, 2007 Census says there were 48 million people in South Africa, racial groups percentage wise were: Black 79%, White 9.5%, Coloured 8.9%, Asian 2.6%. (Source: Wikipedia - South Africa Demographics)

Little doubt, South Africa has a very high crime rate, including violent crime, that has to be one of the worst in the world:
Quote:
A survey for the period 19982000 compiled by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime ranked South Africa second for assault and murder (by all means) per capita and first for rapes per capita. Total crime per capita is 10th out of the 60 countries in the dataset. These statistics only compare statistics from approximately 60 countries (typically better-developed countries) and many of the remaining countries of the world will have higher rates of violent crime though these are usually unmeasured, disputed or uncomparable. The UN statistics also contain some flaws (e.g. gun crime in South Africa).

South Africa also has a bad record for car hijackings when compared to industrialised countries largely associated with the lower rate of car ownership. One South African insurance company, Hollard Insurance, no longer insures Volkswagen Citi Golfs as they are one of the most frequently hijacked vehicles in South Africa. In some areas there are road signs that indicate a high car-jack zone.

A recent new trend in South Africa is for thieves to enter restaurants and rob the patrons eating there. In July 2008, the Restaurant Association of South Africa (RASA) was forced to raise the security classification of the capital's restaurants to "caution areas". The RASA said since January, 15 people have been killed in 687 attacks carried out on RASA members' businesses.

Crime against commercial farmers has continued to be a major problem in the country.

Source: Wikipedia - South African Crime

One thing is also certain, that the South African Government is aware of this deficiency and are trying everything they can to work on the problem. This Website is a testimony of it, if you look at it in detail:
http://www.saps.gov.za
harismushtaq
Apart from this discussion, for those who know more about South Africa and many other countries where crime rate is very high, what is the reason of such a high crime rate. I have been to South Africa and it seems that they have a very poor education system. I met many young people who all were studying accounting only because it was easy to pass the exam. There was no real grooming and interest to some technology, science or anything in those students. I am not sure how many people are void of education there. This is one reason that I can think of. There may be other reasons. Corruption, elite class economy, poverty etc. These are names. I am more interested in an objective description of the problem if someone has real insight of the situation.
deanhills
harismushtaq wrote:
Apart from this discussion, for those who know more about South Africa and many other countries where crime rate is very high, what is the reason of such a high crime rate. I have been to South Africa and it seems that they have a very poor education system. I met many young people who all were studying accounting only because it was easy to pass the exam. There was no real grooming and interest to some technology, science or anything in those students. I am not sure how many people are void of education there. This is one reason that I can think of. There may be other reasons. Corruption, elite class economy, poverty etc. These are names. I am more interested in an objective description of the problem if someone has real insight of the situation.
South Africa has one of the best education systems in the world. No doubt about it. If there is a problem with education is that there is not enough funding and infrastructure available to reach everyone in the country, nor are those children of poor families who are living in remote areas able to be transported to schools. AIDS is also not helping very much as in some communities there are no one who can really look after the children and there have been generations who have had to fend for themselves. Crime being the only way to support themselves.

My aunt who passed away a couple of years ago, was funding someone in Soweto in every way she could, so that he could have a good basic education. Regrettably he got caught up in crime, the wrong friends, and well, the bottomline is that crime pays. Getting a good education in the short term is hard work and also costs money. So perhaps crime is fuelling itself as a lucrative way of living. Education will obviously always help, so hopefully the Government can direct more funding so that more schools can be built. My sister coincidentally is currently doing voluntary teaching at farm schools where she is living, travelling long distances to help those communities who cannot get to schools. Typically South Africans are trying a number of different ways to help the problem. But much more needs to be done.

Whether education will solve the crime problem in the end however is difficult to say, as crime is a very lucrative and specialist business in South Africa.
Bikerman
Err...South Africa had an excellent education system - for WHITES.

The Bantu act (1953) and various other government decrees meant that education for blacks was very much second-rate (if they could get any).

The post-apartheid governments have sought to equalise the opportunities available and the resources provided. That was never going to be easy, but I think they have made a reasonable start.