FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Why am I loosing points... PLEASE HELP!!!

dan751
Hi! I have posted 3 times today excluding this one and a few of those times have multiplied, after it posted them the first time, it said something about debugging, so I tried to repost, and when I checked it out, it showed I posted the same thing several times and even so, I never got any post/Fri$ points, but when I deleted the extra posts, I lost some points. I lost about 5 I think. Can someone help me out as to why this is??
(Admin, I'm not asking that you add points to my account).
Sunny
There was some problem with forum (when i click submit will tell me if its fixed yet lol). Its just not you. no one got any points/frih's for postings.

Edit :Yup its fixed
Harrowed
Your points are more then fine for now.. Rather then posting here you may want to send Bondings a msg in regards to it disappearing like that..

Perhaps you may have been credited for the double posts but removing a post removed more points then what you receive?

Either way I hope this helps.
Bondings
dan751, the maximum of Points you can have is 45, so I really don't think it will matter that much. (they are reset every day to 45 or 1 point is deducted)
dan751
I am fully aware that our points are brought back down to 45 or deducted by 1 each day.Smile No, Harrowed, I wasn't awarded points for the double posts, but when I removed them, the double posts removed points from me, even though I wasn't awarded points. I know that my points are fine, I was just wondering why the double posts took away points that they didn't give.Smile But I can see now that everything is back to normal. Thanks everyone.SmileVery Happy
Bondings
Yeah it was a database problem and then weird things can happen.