FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hear me now and understand me later

clovencrow
Greetings,

My name is Todd and I am from Oklahoma. I grew up between the US and Germany. I am a big fan of sci-fi and horror and love to endulge in fantasy, imagination and story-telling. Yes I am 37 years old, but I see nothing wrong with keeping my imagination fresh. Someone told me the other day that that is the key to staying young, and I totally agree. At the moment I am a college student majoring in Psychology. I would like to become a theropist and study human perception and altered states. While I am not going to school I enjoy socializing with my friends, african drumming, cooking, computer programming and scripting as well as writing short stories, poetry and philisophical stuff. If I were asked what my passion was I would have to say, Witchcraft. I am a soliter practitioner of the craft in its truest sense, meaning I do not mesh magick with religion or spirituality... I just practice magick and that is it. I appreciate being a member here and hope you enjoy reading this.
nivinjoy
Welcome to the forums...Browse around through all the forums and have a nice time...

Keep rocking....Have a great time..!!! Laughing Laughing