FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[DREAM LINUX 3]

k_chupe
If you've never heard of Dreamlinux, then your in for a surprise! For all you mac and linux fans out there, here's a distro that your bound to enjoy. I've been using Dreamlinux for close to 7 months and loving it. It's now available in the popular gnome and xfce envirements. It has many apps that will suit your needs, and is currently working on Dreamlinux 3 Desktop. The Dreamlinux 3 is finished with the beta 3 and now has entered into the RC1(release candidate) looking for those that will test it. Just try to find bugs in it, I dare you! The finished product will be a stable, dependable, everything working out of the box, distro for millions to enjoy. Interested yet? It is a beautifully crafted, practical, well rounded, attractive distro. Here's the link: http://www.dreamlinux.com.br/ Enjoy!!! -Kevin Wink
nigam
i'll try dreamlinux.
nigam
yeah right! DreamLinux is really cool. as a matter of fact I am downloading it right now. cool.thanx
Sillyman
Sweet! I've been looking for a Debian based distro that I can actually install (Debian won't work with my video card and monitor for some reason), and that uses Gnome. I'll keep this in mind for when I have enough free time to jump off XP.
carlospro7
Looks cool, i'll check it out. thanks for the info
Flarkis
Thanks for the tip. with the near infinite distros out there its hard to find new good ones.
xbcd
sweet. this looks just like a OSX ripoff right out of the box. All i want is the theme for my Ubuntu Box