FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

if you had 5 wishes what would they be

d5c4b3
if you had 5 wishes what would they be you cannot wish for death, money, fame, superpowers, or any thing like that. Evil or Very Mad explain why
vonvincent
if i had 5 wishes, it will be:

1. I'll be a billionaire.
2. I'll be one of the top people on my field.
3. I discover a new world where people can live.
4. I discover the lost world of atlantis.
5. Peace on earth.

it will be and mostly my wishes for now, it can be change later as time goes by.
sondosia
1. I would have all the books I'd ever want.
2. I would be better at writing, photography, and the other things I love.
3. I would have a man in my life whom I love.
4. I would live someplace where I'm happy (not like where I'm living now).
5. The world wouldn't be as...screwed up as it is.
airh3ad
There lord please hear my wishes .

1. I would have be a billioner more buiseness
2. I would be better boyfroind.
3. I would have a woman and beutiful life
4. I want to live a beutiful place like and own an island
5. Give me all these things im will be happy forever..

Amen..
missdixy
1. Find true happiness.
2. Be OK things, once and for all. Just know how to handle them without panicking and getting so depressed.
3. Never have any financial worries. (I am not wishing for money, just wishing to never have financial worries!)
4. Be able to help my mom with whatever she needs, send her money, buy her a new car, a better house, pay her bills, etc. That would be great.
5. I wish I could change the world in some significant way, somehow.

I find it funny how two people have wished to be billionaires (so far) yet the post says you can't wish for money/fame/superpowers. haha. People need to read a little closer!
hofodomo01
5? What's with the upgrade from the classic 3?

I really only have one: to be able to smile with a person that I really care about.

That in itself automatically prefaces several other things I believe...
Nameless
d5c4b3 wrote:
you cannot wish for death, money, fame, superpowers, or any thing like that.

Why no fame or fortune? Or superpowers? Talk about limiting our options here, AND we've got an extra two wish spaces to fill up. This is going to be difficult.

- Eternal youth for myself
- ... my family
- ... my friends
(See, I can already stretch one obvious, non-banned wish over three slots. Just two to go!)
- Success in all I attempt to achieve
(This gives the obvious advantage of being able to indirectly get what's been banned, since I can attempt to achieve riches or radioactive spider bite experiments.)
- World peace
(Easy finish.)

And we're done!
molif
1)i wish to have another 5 wishes
2)i wish to have another 5 wishes
3)i wish to have another 5 wishes
4)i wish to have another 5 wishes
5)i wish that people don start wishing, its not good for ur health..
missdixy
molif wrote:
1)i wish to have another 5 wishes
2)i wish to have another 5 wishes
3)i wish to have another 5 wishes
4)i wish to have another 5 wishes
5)i wish that people don start wishing, its not good for ur health..

Why not just wish for the extra twenty wishes in one?
apple
d5c4b3 wrote:
if you had 5 wishes what would they be you cannot wish for death, money, fame, superpowers, or any thing like that. Evil or Very Mad explain why

ok 5 wishes...

1. That people will realize the service provided and my business will be much sought after.
(i did not beak the rules, I did not say seek after me)

2. That I can be in a position to effectively have a role in the turn around and change of the lives of the underprivileged children in my country.

3. That people will no longer be selfish and self centered and they will have compassion in their heart and care for those around them.

4. That senior citizens will receive and be treated with the respect they deserve from their kids and society as a whole.

5. That people will stop pointing fingers and blaming those around them for everything and anything and look within and bring about change on the earth one person at a time.
william
No money? Then I assume wishing for unlimited wishes is not an option either. OK, not exactly what I'd do, but close.

1. A piece of land on earth about the size of Canada.
2. Given the ownership of everything outside the earth.
3. Peace of mind.
4. A factory that had the ability to produce everything I want.
5. Ability to redo these wishes in case one of these backfire. Razz

Well, I guess those are some of the things I'd do. I'd start by wishing for unlimited wishes...if that could be done. Very Happy
Keran
d5c4b3 wrote:
you cannot wish for death, money, fame, superpowers, or any thing like that.

So I cannot become undead, rich, famous, superman or anything like that Sad

1. I wish to become even stronger.
2. I wish to become a quick learner.
3. I wish that odd and childish games like mario wouldn't win Game of the Year award...
4. I wish and hope that Gothic 4 will be bugless...
5. I wish World of Warcraft wasn't so addictive...
MadeinIndia
My 5 wishes are

1. World Peace
2. Eradication of Hunger
3. Pollution Free Earth
4. Stop Killing Animals
5. Education for All
[FuN]goku
1. Find cures for.. diseases
2. Know all programming languages inside-out
3. Discover the meaning of life
4. Be a quantum physicist
5. If i become rich, donate money to charities.
unknownc1c
1) Rich :p
2) Be the best gamer
3) Be the best game programmer
4) Have the ultimate game room/house
5) A true love

not really in any order. I'm a gamer and i'm going to college for Game Simulation and Design so that's why most of that is gaming :p rich is always good, and a love who understands and excepts me would be awesome Smile
ZzZ_AluCarD_ZzZ
1- Live in a castle in lichtenstein
2- Find a way to make money without working
3- Live without a schedule: doing what I want when I want
4- Explore all the scandinavian area (several times I hope!)
5- Sleep 12h a night, each day
Aless
1. Win the lottery.
2. Win the lottery.
3. Win the lottery.
4. Win the lottery.
5. Win the lottery.

5 chances = better chance of winning, right? It's like buying 5 tickets instead of just one Very Happy.

No, I don't actually want to win it 5 times - once is enough for me!
cloudship
well, nice gossip ;>

I guess I will have the wishes like:
1. I hope I know everything in the world.
2. I hope I live as long as I want to.
3. I hope I stay healthy as good as I am now.
4. I hope I am the most good-looking one on the earth.
5. I hope I have a matching partner to share the happiness with me, and we together go out to save the world Wink
Desiler
1. Be a biljonnaire
2. Had a cool website
3. Be a film producer
4. Win the lottery
5. Have a fast PC.

Wink
saratdear
Just 5? OK...here goes :

1. To be a better person. This can probably include everything, I mean, the word "better" packs a lot of things in it.
2. To be able to time travel.
3. To be able to fall in love with a person that has the exact qualities I would like in a partner.
4. Act in a film.
5. Hope that my children would live in a better world. Razz
Utopia GFR
So, where's the the enchanted lamp? Very Happy

Anyway, my five wishes would be :

1. Have a pleasant, challenging and fulfilling job even if I must become an expatriate to reach that goal.
2. Start interesting investments in both the material and the nonprofit world (charity can contribute to global walfare).
3. I would like to be granted with super powers such as invisibility, teleportation and the ability to fly Razz
4. Complete at least one of my writing projects and find more inspiration.
5. Be happy with an amazingly cool partner and share my happiness with people who mean a lot to me.

Except from point 3 (notice that I could achieve those if I played in the movie "The Fly", if I was the main character in H.G. Wells's novel "The Invisible Man" and if I went for a skydiving session) , all my other wishes are fairly enough feasible Smile
Relentless
Ok I would wish for:

1. Good luck in getting a good job (for the money)
2. a super fast PC
3. win the lottery
4. To know everything
5. to see things before they happen ( so I coud tell my parents about my engagment lol (i'm only 17))
smspno
1. to remove the right-wing from power for evermore
2. to become the president of Poland
3. to buy a MacBook Pro
4. to become more available for my family and the closest friends
5. peace on earth!
jhamz
to be rich..
to have my own house..
to have my own car..
to have a business..
and to be happy forever... Smile
newso
(1) I Wish I Had Unlimited Wish's Very Happy

thats all mine, now i could wish for whatever i wanted when ever i wanted.
JustCarol
1. I whish a scolarship to Harvard and Science Po (with all expenses paid during the course)
2. I whish to learn math (I've been wishing this one for all my life lol)
3. I wish have a job that can change people's mind at some point or touch them deeply.
4. I don't have to be a billionaire.... give me 2 million and my lifw would go on better Very Happy
5. and THE WISH is: I wanna go to heaven. Smile
airh3ad
All that i wish here and wrote wishes never been give it to me. what if i just say that all wishes will now be reality !
PatTheGreat42
If I had five wishes, this is what they would be:
1) I would wish my DeLorean was like new again. I so want D to be happy.
2) I would wish to always be in top physical condition. It makes PT so much easier.
3) I would wish for money. Life is more enjoyable when you don't have to worry about such piddly little things as finances.
4) I would wish for nanobot technology. Quite frankly, it would solve all those little problems like world hunger.
5) I would wish that people would listen to competent people with leadership skills. Some good leadership is always a good thing.

That's what I would wish for. If I had a sixth wish I might wish for a massage. I could really go for one right now.
arquivo
1. wish to know play guitar ( yes, i tried...)
2. to know play soccer better, it would turn my life easy...the europe teams pay so well...hehe
3. wish to may to do what i want when i want...would be great, less rules you know?!
4. to have a closer foreing friend, to learn new languages easily
5. wish my four wishes come be true...
exit
I wish to be happy, happy, healthy, healthy, wealthy and I wish it to all the rest of my family too... :]
Guelila
hofodomo01 wrote:
5? What's with the upgrade from the classic 3?

I really only have one: to be able to smile with a person that I really care about.

That in itself automatically prefaces several other things I believe...

Yepp
thats the only thing that is most inportant to me.

1) A loving girlfriend
2) Health of my family and I
3) No financial worries
4) Just being happy
5) ... world peace?
biljap
My wishes…
1. to be healthy
2. to find a true love
3. to have true friends
4. to have a good job
5. to live in my own apartment in a nice neighborhood
ankitdatashn
Though I never believe I could ever encounter an alladin's chirag but if I did encounter then my 5 wishes will be:

1: to have much money, I want to swim in it.

2: to kill those who kill other, be it non-vegetarianism or leather or fur users.

3: to make more love in this world.

4: to make every weapon useless

5: to make 5 more wishes available when I need them.
Stevezorr
My wishes would be:

1. To always be fit and healthy.
2. To be able to levitate.
3. To have 100 million dollars.
4. To have a rocket-sofa chair! Yeah!
5. To be a successful guitar player.
J-Evil
1. World Peace
2. Stay 20 forever
3. Never die (Immortality)
4. be a billionaire (don't we all want money though? Lol :p)
5. inherit playboy? Surprised
HamsterMan
1) Immortal endless life for all living, dead and not yet born.
2) More Wii games
Can't think of anything more I want.

Hey, at least it's not death, money, fame or superpowers.
deanhills
d5c4b3 wrote:

1. Excellent health - cannot enjoy life without feeling good
2. Being wealthy, preferably through my own effort, enough to live comfortably and travel year-rouond
3. House by the beach and one in the mountains - both in the southern and northern hemisphere. I do not like extreme in weather, and like to move around, love both the mountains and the ocean
4. Good friends including dogs cats birds. Life is not worth much without good friends to share it with, no better friends either than dogs and cats
5. Boat that can travel underwater. Would like to be in touch with the fishes of the sea.
bonestorm74
As they say, when all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed. Smile

I think it's fine to wish for health of family and friends though, and simple things like that. Wishing for unimaginable wealth and fortune probably doesn't get your far though.
vineeth
HAPPINESS

This brings everything. Why people looking for money, sex, fame and such things? Just to be happy or rather they believes that they would be happy with those things. Of course, they may bring a bit more happiness for those who are in need of them but have you ever stopped searching for further happiness?

We have desires; We works hard to satisfy them; When it is satisfied, another desire comes; We works hard to satisfy them; The chain continues !

Amazing world ! "x" is bad, then take "y". "y" is bad, then take "x".

We have different views in India dude !
blackheart
I'm going to go for self-oriented wishes, although seriously given the chance I might be a little more humanitarian and wish for "peace" and a good standard of living for all:

1.) I want my parents' current investment to succeed so they can have financial security (and you know, buy a boat).
2.) I want my boyfriend to realise the bar/pub he wants when he's finished serving the army, wether we're still together or not.
3.) I want to get into a certain Uni course.
4.) I want kids, so I'd wish for guarranteed fertility.
5.) Randomly, I'd like to own a building somewhere in Melbourne. I'd make a shop out of it, a little too ecclectic to explain.

I'd wish for opportunities to build on, basically. There's no fun in instant "having".

ankitdatashn wrote:

2: to kill those who kill other, be it non-vegetarianism or leather or fur users.

If you wished to kill all those who've killed something else, or used something that has been killed, wouldn't you then have to be killed to as it was your wish that killed all the "killers"?

=> Jess
standready
Here are my 5:

1. World peace! I am not asking for much am I?
2. Never have a finanicial worry. I don't need billions. Just enough to not have to wonder.
3. My business [www] to be a success. This would help others.
4. To find my soul mate.
5. Five more wishes!!!!!!!!
ashish2005
Ok it's really hard when you have to answer posts like these. We have unlimited wishes and we have to narrow it down to a limited number.

So here are my five wishes. They might change without any prior informing:P

1) Get me and my mom a new house.
2) Financial security for ever in the future for me and my mother.
3) There is this girl that I like. Now more than ever she gives me butterflies. She makes my stomach queezy every time she walks by. I know I can be cool if I try. For real. There is this girl in my class which I really like and I wish I could be cool and normal in front of her and make her to like me for real (not by some magical wish)
4) A few vehicles to travel around different places around the world
5) May be I'm done with wishing for myself. I wish that the world would be a better place for everyone. (I also wanted to say 5 more wishes/unlimited wishes but this one is better I guess)
gcaughill
d5c4b3 wrote:

1. To be with my fiance

2. To get rid of student loan debt

3. To advance enough in my career to have enough free time to dote on my family and causes I believe in.

4. To lose some weight.

5. Time to go back to university and get a doctorate.
Nehallyn
I have only one wish, just to live and be happy. I don't care how or where, just as long as I'm happy.
qedesigns
1) a money makin machine-all currency
2) happiness
3)good health
4) food makin machine- all kinds of foo
5) more wishes
silverdown
1) I own all the bank Very Happy
2) I own Mircosoft
3) I own Apple
4) godaddy.com shutdown, ( charge $90 to my greendot card claim they didn't)
5) all children stay 100 Miles away from me, so everything is quiet!
Thumpercats
I would wish to live forever (yea I really would)
I would wish to have 100billion dollars (which I could later invest and give profits to organiations to help people around the world.)
I would wish good health to everyone in my family
I would wish that I could eat all I could without any consequences
I would wish that people would stop making I wish forums on websites!
watersoul
one wish would do it for me really:

that everybody started being nice to each other, everywhere

...think that would fix most of the important things Very Happy
bellebello
1. Buy over manchester united and sell everyone of their players and get them relegated.
2. Be James Bond for a day
3. Cure cancer
4. Have Loads if money
5. To have no worries for the rest of my life.
faithmichi
If i could have wishes it would be:
•have a healthy long life
•wars ceased
•become successful
•become super smart
•master my artistic skills
jsarnold
My first reaction was that my first wish would be to have an unlimited numberof wishes - fairly predictable and corny.

However, thinking about this made me realise that actually, I wouldn't want selfish wishes.

The reason is the same reason I don't play the lottery any more.

I used to really hope I'd win the lottery. I could see myself being rich, and enjoying luxuries beyond my wildest dreams.

However, I had also packed in my career and become self employed. It is the very fact that I am entirely self motivated to achieve that keeps me being creative and imaginative in what i do. If I won the lottery, or had a wish, I could achieve everything I'd want to in a single day. Then what about tomorrow?

I think if I won the lottery I would have no need to work hard, and no need to be creative. My purpose would dry up and it would simply be a long holiday until I die.

So, no wishes for me, and no lottery win. Just me. I'll either make it on my own, and be successful, or I won't. But at least I'll have the satisfaction of knowing that it was my own brain that achieved what I wanted, and not simply luck.
justtj
r death, money, fame, superpowers, or any thing like that. Evil or Very Mad explain why

1. To be owner of Canon Smile
so that i can use as many lens for my camera

2. Have a Private Chopper..
to go where i wanna click

3. A big office in middle of NY
so that i can display my pics & get fame

4. maybe a chick Wink

5. another 5 wishes...
justtj
watersoul wrote:

that would stop jealousy & competition
and definitely kill the progress Very Happy
jsarnold
justtj wrote:
watersoul wrote:

that would stop jealousy & competition
and definitely kill the progress Very Happy

Sadly, I think that you're right. Most of the developments and progress made throughout mankind's history have been the result of negativity, competition, violence and aggression.

From the crafting of the first tools to kill, maim, slaughter and gain control, through to all the scientific and technical breakthroughs achieved as a result of wars and battles, the fastest developments are borne from evil, hate and all that wishes would banish.

It's an interesting thought - what really would a world be like if everyone could cast wishes? Almost certainly worse than it is, with most wisghes being negative.

Then again, what if wishes could only be granted if they were selfless, and only of benefit?

Almost certainly, deadly dull. A bit like the classical view of heaven - so dull you'd wish you were dead...!
jcvincent75
If I had five wishes those wishes would be:

1. That my aunt (my eldest aunt on my mother's side) is still alive.
2. That my family is complete
3. That my girl friend would find the job she wanted
4. That I will excel in my job
5. That greed is not present on Earth

Explanation:

First wish: I wish that my aunt is still alive so that I may be able to share to her the fruits of my achievements so far in my career. My aunt is important to me because I grew up in their care. I have two aunts and an uncle who never married. My uncle married late. All of them played a very great role in my life. I owe them together with my parents my life and what I am now.

Second wish: I wish that my family is complete because me, my sister, and my parents are living here in Makati, while my aunts and uncles (where I grew up) are living in Iloilo, the province were I used to live. I wish that we are living in the same compound.

Third wish: My girl friend is currently struggling to find the right job for her. She was a journalism student before her family forced her to shift into IT. In her previous jobs, I saw how dedicated she was even though I know she's not happy with it. It doesn't matter if she's sick, she will still go to work everyday. It's just no luck for her on the jobs that she had this couple of years.

Fourth wish: I wanted to excel on my job. I'm currently a technical consultant in a local IT firm here in The Philippines and I just shifted career from SAS consultant to Hyperion consultant. I'm still starting my career as a Hyperion consultant and I hope that I will perform as good or even better in Hyperion.

Fifth wish: Greed is pretty obvious here in our country. I was once assigned in a government agency to do a project and I was shocked on how these people called "public servants" do corruption in our government. Greed should disappear in this world. It makes people lose their minds.

These are my wishes.

Cheers!
amitniec
1. lot of money
2. peace on earth
3. fly like abird in sky
4. go back in the time
5. to go to space
kristine
1. to have peace on earth for ever
2. to buy all the things I need and I want to have
3. to live and marry the one I love and live happy
4. to own a business and properties around the world
5. to help people who are in need
qsl1985
1. I wish to have an invisible cape. Then i can wear it if I don't want to be seen.. for personal reasons Wink
2. I wish i had the first time-machine, so I'ld become the Lord of Time! Time-travelling would be such a revolution!
3. I finally hope to find the One true girlfriend. In the past I had different girlfriends, but none was forever.. that's why!
4. My reason for joining Frihost is that I want to set up my own account, for creating a clan for RuneScape (RPG) with forum and everything! My wish is to complete that website! I bearly can't wait till it's finished!
5. I hope to invent a machine, that writes down everything I think.. so I don't have to type anymore Very Happy
AlcatrazAgony
My 5 wishes would be, stop the war, help the economy, Let me be rich, and more wishes. xD
Arty
1. The ability to wish for more wishes
2. 2 more wishes
3. Ability to wish for money
4. Ability to wish for superpowers
5. Money.
6. Superpowers.

=D