FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Limit exceeded... not updating?

Fire Boar
Hi, I recently discovered that I'd exceeded the 250 MB limit (and was rather surprised that it didn't just reject everything or at least tell me about it). Ever vigilant about the AWITs of Doom, I set to work cleaning things up a bit to avoid getting one.

After I'd finished, my domains folder is showing up as 158.8 MB, and the databases total 28.6 MB. Yet in the "Your account" bar on the side (Direct Admin - I'm on Server 2) my used disk space is still showing up as 265.9 MB. So just some clarification really - does it take a little while before it updates this statistic?

Thanks.
Peterssidan
For me DirectAdmin can be slow on updating that bar. I don't know if it helps if you try to refresh it in some way.
Diablosblizz
To update the useage, I think, click "Site Summary / Statistics / Logs" in Directadmin and then click the button called 'Update' under Disk Usage.
ashok
Refresh ur page... May be it's your browser's disk cache?
Bockman
Diablosblizz wrote:
To update the useage, I think, click "Site Summary / Statistics / Logs" in Directadmin and then click the button called 'Update' under Disk Usage.

It's as Diablosblizz said. Your current disk usage has been updated and now shows:

Total Disk Usage (MB) 190.2

Be Well Cool