FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hey Guys, A Little Help?

Elefant
Well, im working on a website for my mom and I'd like a little feedback on it

http://www.geocities.com/stewie408

thats the URL

So any tips/help will be greatly appreciated Smile

Elefant[/url]
LukeakaDanish
I like the design!...although it may be too modern for a massage type page Razz...some more color would make it more personal and might better convey the messages you want to give about your moms service Smile

It looks like it scales around the content your mom has added - good job with that!

Some concerns:

The services page look weird (unfinnished?)
The contacts page isn't there :S
You need to have on the front page what your moms address is

Upload it on frihost so you don't have the stupid google sidebar thing looking rubbish.

EDIT: Just noticed you don't have hosting yet Smile
ashok
The text color is dark when compared to black background... brighten up the text a little bit.

The design is very good. As suggested already, put the address on home page, and move the pages from yahoo to frihost.
benjad
I like it. It looks very professional. Geocities will not be your friend for long, but they are a good place to start.

Um word to the wise, don't show your friends this site. Else you will never hear the end of how they were 'touched by amy'... Or how they wished they were 'touched by amy' or where the wish they were 'touched by amy'. Get my drift? Surprised
escritor
I didn't get the "What i do: Enter some fancy lingo on what you do lol. life balanced." part.
LukeakaDanish
escritor wrote:
I didn't get the "What i do: Enter some fancy lingo on what you do lol. life balanced." part.

He made the page for his mum. Basically, she still has to put some text there I think...coz the page is still under construction
InsanePL
Layout is nice but You should use nice image instead of this one in logo cuz it`s horrible Smile
In other Categories than main there`s a black horrible border at the content,repair it Razz
Also the box color in contact category is bad Smile