FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What do you like to drink?

breddyy
Yes i know, far from a serious topic and very much like the what are you listening to topic, but i felt that this should go here being as it would be pertaining to alcohol.

this is where you mention... recipes i guess, or stuff you liked/just tried with some friends. anything really. and i feel those that dont drink would naturally just not post here so it should be okay.

anyway... i like wine and i was wondering if anyone could recomend some good red wine.
I love to drink cold water with a lot of ice.

Dull, I know, but it's so delicious....mmm...

oh, and I also love Sprite. Bah!
Thumpercats
I recently turned 21 so now I can drink legally. My favorite drink so far is the miller lite.
dcfive65ive
well, im underage but i decided to become sober for as long as i can, use to drink heiniken, popular here in hawaii!
airh3ad
Im water addict man Without water i cant live im not here!, remember we'd be poisoned to death by our own waste products. When the kidneys remove uric acid and urea, these must be dissolved in water. If there isn't enough water, wastes are not removed as effectively and may build up as kidney stones. Water also is vital for chemical reactions in digestion and metabolism. It carries nutrients and oxygen to the cells through the blood and helps to cool the body through perspiration. Water also lubricates our joints. One thing its not good to drink liquor it cos badhealth to us remember life is only one ..
smspno
I love water, too! I drink on average one bottle of water per day. I also drink coffee and, just like majority, I am keen on alcohol Razz. But I don't like beer too much - I prefer red wine (semi dolce).
missdixy
Thumpercats wrote:
I recently turned 21 so now I can drink legally. My favorite drink so far is the miller lite.

You should try some liquor drinks. Miller lite is good but there is just so much out there that's better! Razz
SilverWater
Well, after turning 21 a few months ago, I now (legally) enjoy Miller High Life, and Hypnotiq. I've tastsed some tasty beverages in my day, but nothing can beat the taste of Sprite. mmmmm
datter
Vodka and orange juice, or straight vodka. Been considering trying some bourbon lately too for some reason, although really drinking usually makes my head hurt and I don't need that.
James007
De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum est.

-close-
rvec
James007 wrote:
De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum est.

-close-

translation: One musn't quarrel about tastes and colours.
For those who (like me) don't speak latin Razz