FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Jessica Simpson's new video

bigdan
Has anyone seen the new video clip from Jessica Simpson? Phawor, it's good! Wink Very Happy Cool
serano82
I'm a big fan but i havent seen it yet
Hope to see it soon
bigdan
I saw a clip (albeit in bad quality) at Virgin's website...I'd love to see a HQ version of it... Very Happy

Apparently she's caused a few problems with some of her more relgious followers...she's turning into such a foxy minx! Wink
shr3dd
whats the vid called?
bigdan
"These Boots Are Made For Walking" It's taken from the new Dukes of Hazzard movie
ani-nightmare
havn't seen it.
petgraveyard
Oh my, I don't think I have seen things much worse than this video in my life. It really is a "display" of Jessica Simpson, if you know what I mean. I can't stand things like this.

The Dukes of Hazzard movie has absoultely NO point, NO talent, and it is all focused around Jessica Simpson, just like this video! How obsessed can the public get? We may never know!
bigdan
petgraveyard wrote:
Oh my, I don't think I have seen things much worse than this video in my life. It really is a "display" of Jessica Simpson, if you know what I mean. I can't stand things like this.

The Dukes of Hazzard movie has absoultely NO point, NO talent, and it is all focused around Jessica Simpson, just like this video! How obsessed can the public get? We may never know!

I tend to agree. While she is a pretty face, that's all she is. I saw bits and pieces of Newlyweds, she is an idiot.

She's not the type of person I'd want to spend the rest of my life with. Her star will fall, trust me on that.
Nawrooz
havn't seen it Sad , can u put that here? Rolling Eyes
bigdan
I'll try and find it and reencode it...otherwise just do a Google search for it.
bigdan
I re-encoded a 40meg MPEG into a 10meg RealVideo file...

I know I'm going to be told off by the mods for this...but here goes nothing

link removed by Moderator
caaltt
Quote:

I can't tell you how refreshing it is to see someone with my view point.
It's amazing how far one can get if you look like "that".

For all you Jessica fans, in your defense she does sometimes sound decent and even a little talented. But come on....how many more cover songs does she have to remake and how much more skin does she have to show before you realize the REAL secret to her success!?!

....and as for Britney....God help the youth!!!
impronto
shes hot, but dumb. id hit it
tidruG
bigdan wrote:
I know I'm going to be told off by the mods for this...

Then why provide a link to it anyway? I had to edit your post to remove the download link. PM me if you are legally allowed to share that video clip (like if you got it off a public site which lets you download it legally for free) or something else like that, and we can discuss your sharing it.

Please note I'm being very lenient. Previously members have been banned for linking to free MP3s.
nakamaru
the video is extremely hot. Sluttly...but hot.
coolpages
the song really has no sense to it... its just a dumb video and the movie was stupid... maybe funny but in a stupid way..kind of like napolean dynamite

the worst funny movie ever... so boring and slow. lol Very Happy Very Happy
anywys, bt yea jessica is cool.. hot girl. but her video stinks
lpbrasil
i dont like much Jessica Simpsom, but the clipe is very cooll and much hot. Razz
Tepelstreeltje
Wow, this clip is just too sexy! Im not much of a Jessica Simpson fan but damn!!!