FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Problem in sign in Window Live Messenger

kk_loke86
I have trouble to sign in my window live messenger recently.. I have checked all my connection and it seems all work fine.. The messenger keeps on telling me that there is some problems regarding their service and ask me to check wheather my internet connection is ok or not... I am very sad for being unable to sign in... Anyone have any idea to fix this?
Diablosblizz
Does MSN work on any other computer with the account you are trying to login with on the "broken" computer?
AftershockVibe
A whole load of the login stuff for all of "Live" (ironic, huh? Razz) Hotmail was down for a few hours in the last few days. I assume that messenger is tied to that so perhaps that was the only problem?
cosmicx
I faced the same problem too...is quite hard for me to sign in Windows Live Messenger...
I tried for many times until I am frustrated...
But anyway, it seems working fine for me right now Very Happy
Diablosblizz
My messenger and hotmail was working the past few days, the only problem I have with my account is statuses. If I go on a web messenger (e-Buddy, the actual web messenger or a MSN client type such as Pidgin or Trillian) my status is always offline, until I block and unblock the contact I want to speak with.

I have requested support from Microsoft, but so far nothing.
Whong
I had the same problem too, I don't know why it is sometimes like that... Sad

Now it has been working just fine for the last few days. Very Happy
Pikokola
Yeah, they got problem a few days ago, but it's fine now.

I didn't use MSN, but my little brother who uses it does. He had same problem too a few days ago
Shuaib
kk_loke86 wrote:
I have trouble to sign in my window live messenger recently.. I have checked all my connection and it seems all work fine.. The messenger keeps on telling me that there is some problems regarding their service and ask me to check wheather my internet connection is ok or not... I am very sad for being unable to sign in... Anyone have any idea to fix this?

Have you tried disabling proxies in IE? Once I was getting the same problem and this worked!
Craeft
Make sure you didn't "bump" the firewall settings in MSN Messenger.
frilAr
I am sorry for this late reply but I just want to post. There are really times that we are encountering problems with the MSN especially these past few years. There is also an issue before that MSN will be died last year but it is still alive.
uzzy22
Reinstall it