FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Over the years

lightforours
Over the years, my vision had gradually deteriorated. Each New Year, my eye exam would usually culminate in a further increase in the strength of my required correction. From a -1.25 (a measurement that corresponds to the curve of the sphere and thus the power of the correction of the lens) to a -3.50, my unaided sight always got worse, never better. So last year I went to see a doctor and lucky I met Dr. Wiles one of the surgeon in the my2020 the clinic I went to. He is so informative and has such a calm demeanor; he put me at ease even though I was nervous about the procedure. He went through all of the steps involved in the treatment so that I knew exactly what to expect. I appreciate everything he has done to make my vision what it is today. I can now see 20/20with no help and do the things that im into before. I feel like Im back in my teen’s life right now. I look great without having a thick glasses and I feel good of it.
djclue917
So how did he do it actually?
Tumbleweed
djclue917 wrote:
So how did he do it actually?

Lasik if you follow the my2020 link.
TBSC
Thanks for the info, glad you had a sucessul procedure. I do hear a lot of good results with lasik. However I have also heard that there are eye exercises that improve vision, the eye is like a muscle that responds to certain exercises that sharpen vision and focusing ability.