FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do external link Exchange and bandwidth limit voilate TOS?

jmlworld
Hello Frihost Founder, Admins and Moderators,

I have three questions to ask the above mentioned guys.

1. I've successfully installed my website, and I wanted to promote it. The first way to promote websites is to submit it on other directories, the second step is to run advertising program.

Since my current country doesn't support both PayPal and any other electronic money transmitions, I have to run something like external LINK EXCHANGE (outside Frihost servers) including banner image exchange.

I wonder if that step can voilate Frihost TOS and lead website removal and lifetime ban? May you please clarify TOS C. 2 and C. 5.

2. In my CP, I have two websites i.e. xxx.frih.net and xxx2.frih.net (not real domains) both in use, so the question is: "Is this method allowed?" If no, I'll terminate one of them.

3. What about if my website exceeds the bandwidth limit? Will this cause lifetime ban, too?

Thanks for your services,
Bondings
jmlworld wrote:
Hello Frihost Founder, Admins and Moderators,

I have three questions to ask the above mentioned guys.

1. I've successfully installed my website, and I wanted to promote it. The first way to promote websites is to submit it on other directories, the second step is to run advertising program.

Since my current country doesn't support both PayPal and any other electronic money transmitions, I have to run something like external LINK EXCHANGE (outside Frihost servers) including banner image exchange.

I wonder if that step can voilate Frihost TOS and lead website removal and lifetime ban? May you please clarify TOS C. 2 and C. 5.

2. In my CP, I have two websites i.e. xxx.frih.net and xxx2.frih.net (not real domains) both in use, so the question is: "Is this method allowed?" If no, I'll terminate one of them.

3. What about if my website exceeds the bandwidth limit? Will this cause lifetime ban, too?

Thanks for your services,

1: Advertising your website and having advertisements on your websites is allowed as it isn't related to torrents, adult content or illegal stuff (or other tos breaches). A link exchange is of course allowed.

C2 is about not generating too much cpu usage, like a lot of heavy sql queries. This is not something that can be easily measured.

C5 is about torrents, warez, music, illegal files, ... I'm not sure what to say about it?

2 Only the one that you originally got or requested is allowed. You are allowed to make subdomains of it, though (sub.xxx.frih.net).

3 It would be automatically suspended till the end of the month. No banning involved.