FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

acne scar

elmarka
what is the best way to remove acne scar?
a) dermaroller
b) chemical peel
c) diamond peel
d) laser
crdowner
I have no idea but most of my face is scared from acne so if you find a good solution, I would be interested too.
gandalfthegrey
Diamond or Laser is best.

I used the acne medication Accutane, and most of my scars disappeared.

To prevent scaring you can rub egg white (or melted Lechitin, or Vitamin A capsules) on a cut or pimple.
crdowner
I used Accutane for a few months. Had to have a blood test before each refill. It definitely helped reduce my acne but it did not cause any scars to disappear. My dermatologist had me go through a second Accutane treatment to further reduce my acne. I have cystic acne so many of the usual acne treatments did not work for me.
gumkiss
My scars slightly disappeared when I went to India. Partly because of the sun, I think. Twas a miracle!
ddoonie
I have noticed this as well... that when u tan, it tends to cover them up, and when the tan 'fades', takes away the scars with them (most likely layers of skin shedding). So SUN!
filet
I'm not sure about the options above. But you can try lotion /cream to fade scars like rose hip oil and do twice a week mild micro-dermabrasion kit yourself.
PennyLane
After a while these scars fade, sunlight can help. I don't know if the solutions you mentioned really help, because scrs can be deeper than you think, but you could ask a dermatologist...
avgukise
The best way is to give it time to fade away by itself. The quickest is lazer.