FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hi all !

thesorrow
I wanted to say to this community and I hope to have fun with you guys.

I'm currently new to php and wanted to try building a website of my own. So I hope you guys won't feel mad of awswering n00b questions Very Happy
nivinjoy
Hi friend welcome to Frihost forums.....Hope you like all the forums here at Frihost...If you are looking for a free web hosting service..yes mann you have come to the right place...Frihost provides the best,free,ad free and reliable web hosting service in the web planet....

So browse around through all the forums here at Frihost and keep on posting more and more...Thus you can earn your free web hosting account...

Eventhough you are new to php and scripts like that...dont worry..!!! You are gonna get a wonderful support from the SUPPORT forum at Frihost..You just type in your queries and you will get a great support from any of the members as soon as possible... Cool Cool

So keepposting...Hope to see you soon on the Web world with your own webspace... Laughing Laughing
everfresh3
Hello, thesorrow. I think it is interesting that you have a passion for PHP.
frih
thesorrow wrote:
I wanted to say to this community and I hope to have fun with you guys.

I'm currently new to php and wanted to try building a website of my own. So I hope you guys won't feel mad of awswering n00b questions Very Happy

no friend you are not mad. even i dont know php. but still i am using frihost. if you want to learn you can try www.w3schools.com it is a very good website for html,cgi,vbscript,javascript,etc....if neeed my help just pm me. have a good time. enjoy your stay.

regards
abhi Twisted Evil
jhamz
hello welcome... Smile