FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

UN food force

nunosilva
Ever wondered what it's like to manage and provide food to poor countries?
well give it a try in
[url] http://www.food-force.com/ [/url]
I've heard about it, but I'm not much into the game, but least it was a great idea by UN to make a non violence game...
Potternet
review of the game: Well the game was ok but i personally did not like it. I mean who plays games about giving people food. Most of the people around here play action/rpg and stuff like that. I think that the best games are the ones with more action. There are plenty of game websites with games. But have there ever been a game about giving people food. Still it was an original idea. You can back my theory by what i have said "But have there ever been a game about giving people food". It is not that i dont want to give people food. But if you are playing a game then there is no point. I hope someone agrees with me:end of review:

Any way after my review, it was a good find.How do people fing these great sites (well most of them)!
yimaw
Potternet wrote:
review of the game: Well the game was ok but i personally did not like it. I mean who plays games about giving people food. Most of the people around here play action/rpg and stuff like that. I think that the best games are the ones with more action. There are plenty of game websites with games. But have there ever been a game about giving people food. Still it was an original idea. You can back my theory by what i have said "But have there ever been a game about giving people food". It is not that i dont want to give people food. But if you are playing a game then there is no point. I hope someone agrees with me:end of review:

Any way after my review, it was a good find.How do people fing these great sites (well most of them)!

Thank the sharing of everybody, I like this forum very much, hope that everybody stay here more.
cnnet
I haven't heard this before
but why food product decrease
when the tech become higher and higher Crying or Very sad
wistom
i know now, The UN is in flood.
gonzo
Helping people is nice, but food aid is a bit of a farce. Take for example Etheopia. Genocidal lunatics need to be removed from political power in african countries; then food relief would be WHOLLY unnecessary.

http://UNisevil.com
Jack_Hammer
'It's your world, we just want to own you', that just seems to remind me of america somehow I have absolutly no idea why America springs to mind...

Wink
gonzo
Jack_Hammer wrote:
'I have absolutly no idea why America springs to mind...

Because America is being overrun by people who don't think, much as you've admitted to, but rather feel their posistions. So naturally you're confused.
thadnation
um, any proof?