FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Server 2 Down!

Relentless
Dam it Server 2 just went down Sad

The HTTP has timed out..

FTP and POP & SMTP is still active...

Wonder if it will be running 2night...

se status here

*EDIT* Oh I cant even use FTP now. I can login but not allowing data transfers...

Ohwell a days work on hold lol... Offline testing here we go hehe...
*/EDIT*
RiCtee
Seems like MySQL is down. Also can't login to DirectAdmin.

Here's what I got from my site:
Code:
Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL

and
Code:
Unable to connect to database !

MySQL said: Too many connections

Could it be flooded with spam requests?
SpellcasterDX
I believe it's just MySQL that's down, not the whole server. Wink
Although that of course is still a problem, since a lot of people rely on MySQL for their data storage.
gtherockgod
WTF you think that could be what caused the 3 pages i tried editing to get wiped when i clicked the "Save changes" button after making some pages? EFFFFF
m-productions
First I would like to say that its the pandas falt... its sitting on the servers face >_>
whats odd, is that www.m-productions.us when you try to login, it dosnt give you the typical *server is down* that you get when its down, but.. wrong pass/ name
(stupid panda)

Quote:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/daniel15/domains/daniel15.frih.net/public_html/server-info.php on line 47
Can't connect to MySQL server: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/daniel15/domains/daniel15.frih.net/public_html/server-info.php on line 49
Can't perform MySQL query: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/daniel15/domains/daniel15.frih.net/public_html/server-info.php on line 50
Can't fetch row: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) Uptime: 3 hours, 34 minutes, 33 seconds
Apache Uptime: Coming soon! asd
MySQL Uptime:

score.

gtherockgod wrote:
WTF you think that could be what caused the 3 pages i tried editing to get wiped when i clicked the "Save changes" button after making some pages? EFFFFF

The panda maybe o.0 it shouldnt have, your save should have not gone, but the page should not have been wiped.

Edit:! does anyone know the address to the squirl mail thats used to check out mail? i dont know it without logging int to Directadmin.
gtherockgod
m-productions wrote:
The panda maybe o.0 it shouldnt have, your save should have not gone, but the page should not have been wiped.

That would've been super, but when i clicked save and was back in the file manager, the whole page was blank. Enough to send someone on a murderous rampage.
SpellcasterDX
Thankfully I wasn't editing any files or anything when this happened.
Anyway, you should have a backup from at least a week ago so if anything like this happens, you can upload the backup to recover your files. Wink
gtherockgod
lol it wasn't that big a deal actually. They weren't difficult or complex pages, already got em rebuilt. It was just a little irritating to see them wiped clean after clicking 'save'!