FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Using free php script

ucimok
I just found a free script php script. Is it possible to use such a script if I don't know the first thing about php? Or do such scripts general require modification and customozation? What programs do I need to be able to use it. Right now I only have dreamweaver- can I stick it into a dreamweaver file?
rvec
you can open a php file in notepad or dreamweaver. And you can upload it on frihost if you want to run it. Only thing to keep in mind is to give it the .php extension.

But you have to trust the file because if you upload a virus or a harmful script you could get your account suspended.
sonam
PHP scripts are server side scripts and work like independent file or like included/typed in some html file. Some of this script needs your knowledge, others just need to copy/paste in html. If you want start to learn PHP then first start with something simple.

PHP scripts you cannot try on your local machine before you instal server and PHP. In that case you can stick script in dreamweaver file but you must upload this file somewhere online to see how is working.

Sonam