FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free Opera registration - surf without ads - only today!

Bondings
http://my.opera.com/community/party/
http://my.opera.com/community/party/reg.dml

Just fill in a junk email box and you'll get a free registration code which will allow you to surf without ads.

This offer is valid from 12 a.m. Tuesday, August 30 to 12 a.m. Wednesday, August 31 2005 (PDT). Be quick!

For those who came too late, another reason to surf daily to Frihost. Wink
jmeirinhos
Very good post, just got now that reg code, thx Wink Wink Wink
nunosilva
wow! it's about 3 years that I don't use opera. I used to like opera back then, but now, since it is with ads I choose not to use it... so firefox rules! well I've got the codes, now guess what... I'M GONNA TRY IT!
tidruG
Yeah I just logged onto the site and got myself a new Opera. I was using "Avant Browser" because Firefox was taking up too many resources on my PC (it's an old PC) and also for some strange reason, it wasn't supporting Java/Javascript (maybe some problem with the Java Runtime Component) ... But Opera seems to be running just fine, and as of now, it's the fastest among all the browsers I have, and doesn't seem to be taking up too many resources.
lbs
Wow! Now a browser that starts FAST, and works FAST!!! Gonna go download it now! already got my codes!
Dimaod
Thank you Bondings I just received my registration code...
But... why they giving it for free?
tidruG
Dimaod wrote:
Thank you Bondings I just received my registration code...
But... why they giving it for free?

10th year anniversary... that's just their way of giving us a treat on their birthday...

But bottomline: Who cares why they're giving it? Wink It's a great browser and it's being given for free... JUST GET IT!
Monkeydog
Awesome I may start useing it instead of Firefox(cause Firefox is a lag on my comp v-v)but I may not be up for change at the moment Razz
But i got it anyways...I must stock up on free things for the next war Smile
rpp
i haven't used opera b4 i usally just stick to IE. Very Happy
Indyan
I was in their IRC chat.I had a really rocking time.Their CEO answered 3 of my Q and the CTO answered 2 more.
Very Happy
boringest
cool...now those ppl who bought a real copy must be hating themselves now =P

but hey looking on the bright side we now know where Firefox is stealing its features from.
babumuchhala
Just a thing what Indyan one of the Biggest Opera fans i know told me that these codes would also be valid on Opera 9. So its a reall party

I thought FF had slowed down only on my PC after all these patching up, but now i know its a universal phenomenon
bharatchoragudi
Thanks For The Post.. Really Helpful!
ulmas
Thanks! This is really great, a presents worth $39!

Actually you can generate as much registration codes as you want, so you might have a really worthy present Smile

Opera is a really great browser, with a unique engine that makes it a fastest browser on Earth (according to statistics. I don't have the link, sorry =), and is relatively customizable.

Anyways, I use Firefox! It is fast, secure and highly customizable. This is what I really need!
Antwon
Never tried Opera. But, really, Mozilla FireFox I believe is better. I especially like it for its tabs, and the easy control it has.

~Antwon
babumuchhala
rpp wrote:
i haven't used opera b4 i usally just stick to IE. Very Happy

Then u should have a lot of malwares & spyware all over ur PC. enjoy a really hackable PC Very Happy

Dear start using Firefox or Opera

Antwon wrote:
Never tried Opera. But, really, Mozilla FireFox I believe is better. I especially like it for its tabs, and the easy control it has.

~Antwon
If u liked the simplest of Tabbed brosing in Firefox the you will just fall in love with the Tabbed browsing in Opera which is ultra advanced compared to Firefox
n0obie4life
Its over for those who are sitll clicking the links Razz.

Join their affliate program.
Seregwethrin
Yes this is very good, it's for 10th year of opera
ignition
I missed this unfortunately (been using the free version of Opera for a long time now).

At least they have that nifty affiliate program...so I set up a couple of buttons on my website. Only 250 unique clicks, and I get my own free registered Opera Smile (another reason to hurry up with v6 of my site...get some traffic on there)
darkelven
Damned!!!

I losed the chance!!!!

I'm sorry I was sick the last week.

So, Mozilla Firefox cames without banners and even works...

Bondings wrote:
http://my.opera.com/community/party/
http://my.opera.com/community/party/reg.dml

Just fill in a junk email box and you'll get a free registration code which will allow you to surf without ads.

This offer is valid from 12 a.m. Tuesday, August 30 to 12 a.m. Wednesday, August 31 2005 (PDT). Be quick!

For those who came too late, another reason to surf daily to Frihost. Wink
otaku
I'm lucky, cause the time they did this I happaned to see it on Download.com. But hey, if you missed your chance there's always Firefox.
GiLaD
Nvm. I think i'll get the code by the affiliate program. Sorry for myself.
babumuchhala
GiLaD wrote:
Nvm. I think i'll get the code by the affiliate program. Sorry for myself.
I have been on their affiliates program for abt 5 months but havent manged even 25.

Plus with FriHost removing all affiliate links from the siggy i have to use http://www.opera.com instaed of my affiliates link Sad
gonzo
Bondings wrote:
surf without ads.

I do!

http://bene.sitesled.com.nyud.net:8090/adblock.htm

Very Happy
bao
now opera is all free.This is very cool tool of surf internet.enjoy it!
tidruG
Now that Opera is free, I see no point in letting this thread go on unlocked... it'll just invite spam.
-locked-