FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Neko-Mario

applejunk
this game is a parody of mario, as you can tell right off with the cat in the beginning. there are tons of surprises in the game so be prepared for a massive challenge Smile

http://www.geocities.jp/z_gundam_tanosii/home/applet/Main.html

there are four (my mistake, sorry guys Razz) levels in all, so please be patient while it loads. even though it may say its done loading, it'll still show a blank white square for a minute or two due to the size of the file. enjoy! =)
haydxn
damn you!! this game makes me want to kill!

start level 3 with -115 lives!
Agent ME
Heh I just called the game 'syobon' from the filename of the download. Not a clue what that means though.

I'm pretty sure there were 4 levels, but its been a while since I've played it. Addicting, but takes a while to beat the game.
haydxn
yeah, i counted four. finished on -225 lives Smile
applejunk
haha thanks for pointing out my mistake, i have gone back and edited my original post to fix that Smile

**Extra**
1. For those looking for a challenge after beating the game (as if that wasn't enough of a challenge already lol), at the screen where it says "press enter," press 0 instead and it'll take you to a randomly generated level to play through.
2. If you've beaten a level and don't want to repeat it, at the screen where it says "press enter," simply press a number 1-4 and then hit enter to skip to the level of your choice.

have fun! Very Happy
Nutteloos
If you're into this kind of game, give this game a try:

I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie: The Game. It's possibly 10 times as frustrating (and 10 times as large) as this one.
Cooldaniel
This game small is so hard !! But I beat it. I only ended with - 53 lives ! There are 4 levels in the game !

http://www.filestube.com/0c7582f713ae788703e9/go.html