FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

apocalypto/Mayan civilization

palavra
i just watch the movie.

do you think there was a lot human sacrifice in Mayan civilization like as it shown in the movie.

Sidai
I personally believe there were sacrifices made to the Mayan god's. Perhaps not always human. I would love to learn more about the civilization, even though the knowledge is limited. The Mayan calendar has fascinated me for quite some time now. Considering each level on the mayan pyramids represented different stages in human history is quite complexing to anyone who first hears about it. We have just entered the universal stage I believe which began I believe in either fall of 2006 or 2007. The calendar ends in either 2012 or more acccuratenly 2011 in late fall, early winter. Other calendars from ancient civilizations also end at this time, causing ideas of a possible apocalypse on the earth. The Mayan's believed we would be visited at this time from alien beings, which I do not believe will happen but I do believe something profound will occur either before this time or after.
thesorrow
I don't consider myself part of any religion. But since I watch a documentary on the Mayan in high school, i sincerly believe in this :

http://www.13moon.com/prophecy%20page.htm

Mayan can't be wrong !