FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

audio player?

frih
does anyone know good audio software with 3d surround ,reverb, etc effects?
rockyec78
If u r looking for audio player then use winamp with plugins for the sound effects u need or u can use foobar (but again u need to download plugins for the effects u need).
frih
tell me the sites from where i can download plug ins.
TomGrey
How about software to copy the audio only from flash or other home movie or video clip?

I'm not sure how to separate sound from video, it seems the movie maker software is good at adding. But maybe it's user error.

Help would be nice.
keit
>sorround
Wave easy function

>reverb
SIR, Convolver

>effect & general
All Sound Editor

how about these?
urbanbuddha
TomGrey wrote:
How about software to copy the audio only from flash or other home movie or video clip?

I'm not sure how to separate sound from video, it seems the movie maker software is good at adding. But maybe it's user error.

Help would be nice.

If its a video you can use "Virtual Dub" and strip the audio and save it as a wave or encode it as its being extracted.

As for flash you could try installing an extension if you use the FireFox browser, convert that flash to a video format like avi or mpg and then do what I suggested as above.
rockyec78
To extract audio from flv files, get the free FLV Extract utility from moitah.net - the video is saved as an MP3 file and the quality of sound in the original video is maintained as there’s no encoding done to save the audio. Alternatively, you can extract MP3 from FLV files only using Vixy.net - an online service

If the flash is swf, then get any SWF Decompiler software to get audio file

For other types of video, you can use Virtual Dub or VCD Cutter to extract audio stream
Jaan
What do you mean 3D sound - what sound card do you have??? and what speakers?
bulek
For audio playback I recommend you to use Winamp. You can get plenty of plug-ins here: http://www.winamp.com/plugins
For audio editing, you may use completely free audacity or more advanced Soundforge.