FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Has video games changed your sex life?

Has games changed you sex life?
Yes
27%
 27%  [ 8 ]
No
72%
 72%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 29

misterXY
Lol well all my ex's left due to the fact i love games, and games i think loves me back.
this has led me to rarely getting some versus how many girls would go for the other guy(which hes also probably a gamer).
Ladies hate video games cause theres no sex? Uinno i do not want to say something i can not back up. But has it changed you & the sex? Laughing
misterXY
thanks Laughing
Nameless
I sometimes like to imagine that if I didn't play so many video games I might actually have a sex life, so yes, in a sense. Laughing
Yantaal
im not sure what your saying.

but no, i havent had less sex or more sex due to games.

my girl likes gaming, nowhere near on the scale that i do, but it doesnt put her of sex.

your odd if gaming is the only reason girls dont like me thinks. i think its a sign you play far to much
enygmasoft
In my experience girls and games do not mix. Girls are attention hogs. Games are attention hogs. You cannot have both without one feeling jelouse. Girl and computer same issues. It sad because most girls do not play games. There is no real interest to play good games,
djcaution
can somebody fill me in on what connection videogames have with anybodies sex life and how it could possibly be affected by them please...
RidersDX
Um no because I don't even do sex. Yet.... Laughing
FriBogdan
No (because i don't play games anymore Neutral. My video card is so old that the games from 2005 till now don't work properly)
traxion
FriBogdan wrote:
No (because i don't play games anymore Neutral. My video card is so old that the games from 2005 till now don't work properly)

try to get a console if u want to play games for less money

yae vidgames are better for the sex.. i've found mine girl in the gameshop:D

she was buying a gift for the brother and there i was:d
Emmer-Compascuum
Did it change my sex life... What can I say? I don't have one, so it couldn't have changed my sex life. Having said that, theoretically it is possible that I would have had one if I didn't play video games, so in that sense it did change... (I voted 'Yes' anyway)
David_Pardy
Well I'm married, and I've been playing computer games a lot ever since I could first use DOS, back in 1990-ish.

Not obsessively though, I played WoW for over a year and never even got to level 50, and there are MANY games that I haven't completed, but there's also several which I have completed, many times over Smile.

Since I got married, I've occasionally got a little bit carried away and missed out Wink but generally, no, I get a LOT of sex, AND I play computer games Wink.

And the ONLY game my wife actually likes is Crash Bandicoot. So that puts things in perspective as well as she isn't into computer games Wink.
RidersDX
Of course not! Video games have no relation with sex life. Razz
andy26
im so glad my girlfriend like games too woot!!!!!
XeononyX
Ill have to agree with the above poster! Thanks the heavens my wife is as interested in video games as me. Other wise I probably would have nil sex life.

And is that GMOD in your signature .. I remember that one that is quite addictive. Smile
misterXY
new girl, she loves it so i love it Smile
driftingfe3s
My girlfrined loves to watch television so when she's watching, I get a chance to play my games.
Ucbet
Never been a hardcore gamer before, so couldn't really answer the question from personal experience. However I do have a friend who choose his MMORPG than his girlfriend. Of course, which later he regrets. But oh well.. I guess you gotta find the balance which is hard.
kicy
It all depends on where she is from, and whether or not she is cool with it. If you play games so much as to bore her then your in trouble.
Stevezorr
Video games haven't ever really affected me for either the worse or the better. I guess you just have to know when to draw the line.
mattyj
Stevezorr wrote:
Video games haven't ever really affected me for either the worse or the better. I guess you just have to know when to draw the line.

Ive always played games a lot, but i also knew about life outside of games, so went out a lot with friends, and therefore got a fair bit of sex...

My wife now likes playing games with me (and so do my kids) so its win win
lastelement0
I voted yes. I did so because it has changed my sex life, but not for the worst. In fact it's helped. That is because if i were playing video games, it would cause my gf to go that extra mile to get my attention. I caught on to this and would make it seem like its having no effect and she would work harder. We all win in the end. Then there are the occasional times she wishes to try and learn halo. and thats just a riot.
Coclus
I voted no..I don't see any relation there.. maybe if you are a hard core gamer you don't have any time anymore for sex and you might get fat and unattractive, but I m not of this species Wink
lethaltriad
Hasnt affected mine, it mostly affects my productivity since i work from home but when my gf is here i dont really play those type of games, just watch some dvds.
frankfava
hasn't really affected me.

Although i play the Need For Speed games alot so it may have influenced my driving a bit. Very Happy
no implying anything though.

Disclaimer: Do all street Racing in games, drive safe in the real world. You can do a lot of damage with a car.

Frank

Take it Easy

AUSSIE PRIDE!!
ashen
No, it didn't affected me.
Well, me (a girl!) and my boyfriend love to play games together. Very Happy
Fake
It doesnt affect me. But if played too much, and too often, then it makes u a couch potato
well, even lazier than a couch potato!
misterXY
ashen wrote:
No, it didn't affected me.
Well, me (a girl!) and my boyfriend love to play games together. Very Happy

you and my girl are alike. we even browse which games we'd both play together Shocked
Pikokola
misterXY wrote:
Ladies hate video games cause theres no sex?

there's lots of games that contains sex...
try japanesse hentai games (some of them are translated)...
and there's strip poker.. etc etc..

btw for me.. it's not
djcaution
I've played videogames while getting head before...
KingPuff
My girlfriend hates gaming, and so whenever she is over I just don't play them. We have a long distance relationship (2 hours), so when I do get to see her I don't really have much of a desire to play video games....So, no it hasn't changed my sex life. Razz
QrafTee
I tend to be interested in girls who like the same things as me. Pretty much anime and games, she has to be cute... being Asian is also a bonus. But those types are also kinda crazy, but I don't mind... too much.
misterXY
my girl and i now are planning to buy a 360, ps3 wii & even a ds lite. i've scored well ( im more into pc gaming though)
Neal
i dont see how anyone can be into computer games that much, and thats coming from someones who is constantly on an xbox... i know what id choose and it certainly wouldnt be the xbox
ainieas
Yep video games have indeed changed my sex life. My ga;'s totally into video games, as am i, so we usually start by playing some game and end up having sex!!!! Wink
ainieas
QrafTee wrote:
being Asian is also a bonus. But those types are also kinda crazy, but I don't mind... too much.

Aren't you treading a thin line here????
Fake
games cant be a substitute for a good woman in bed..never...

so it hasnt changed it at all
misterXY
Neal wrote:
i dont see how anyone can be into computer games that much, and thats coming from someones who is constantly on an xbox... i know what id choose and it certainly wouldnt be the xbox

Xbox is a computer... just a dedicated game system.
Look at the specs, look for hacks on it. l know people who installed XP, BSD & Linux on there xbox.
jsk02a
Yeah my wife hates video games with a passion..but too bad! When I'm up until like 2 am playing a game and she went to bed at like 10 pm...well, she is never in the mood. Smile
misterXY
jsk02a wrote:
Yeah my wife hates video games with a passion..but too bad! When I'm up until like 2 am playing a game and she went to bed at like 10 pm...well, she is never in the mood. Smile

LMAO