FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hey guys

thylac
Hi, my name is Joe. I am 20 years old and am currently studying computer programming at Purdue University in Indiana. I hope one day to get a job as a computer game programmer.

I enjoy playing online games such as Starcraft and World of Warcraft. My favorite sports to play and watch are basketball and hockey.
coreymanshack
thylac wrote:
Hi, my name is Joe. I am 20 years old and am currently studying computer programming at Purdue University in Indiana. I hope one day to get a job as a computer game programmer.

I enjoy playing online games such as Starcraft and World of Warcraft. My favorite sports to play and watch are basketball and hockey.

LVL 70 Troll Hunter here my friend! We have a few things in common, so I know you'll absolutely LOVE this website. ENJOY!
ashok
Welcome to the Frihost community! Hope you too will like the community very much...
imagefree
Welcome to frihost. Hope you will like the community.
bonestorm74
Hello and welcome. Hope your stay here is a pleasant one. There are lots of good people on this forum so I'm sure you'll have a great time. See you around. Wink
nivinjoy
Hi friend welcome to Frihost...Hope you liked all the forums...have a nice stay...