FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

aatiis

atilao
Hi there, My name is Attila Oláh, I'm 21, and the main reason why I joined this forum is the Python hosting, but I'm kinda starting to like it Smile
Anyway, I'm a student at the Faculty of Technical Sciences st the University of Novi Sad in Serbia, Eastern Europe. (Yes, that country still exist.) I like blogging and coding in python, currently I maintain only one blog, mstools.blogspot.com - you might want to check it out if you play MapleStory.
So, I like Python, I hate PHP, I like XML, I hate HTML, I like CSS, I hate VBS, I like JavaScript, I hate Java, I like C but I hate C++, and I definitely hate Assembler. I know it's useful, I just don't like it. I'm about to publish a website here, nothing special, only trying out new stuff, developing, etc.

And at last, but not least, I'm the amd64 deb packager of the qBittorrent program - you can check it out on qbittorrent.org

That's all, I think.
djclue917
Hi there Attila Oláh,

It's nice to find other Pythonistas here. Smile
nivinjoy
Hi friend ..welcome to Frihost forums...Here you are really gonna enjoy your time...Browse around through all the forums and keep posting more and more....

Keep rocking mann....!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
atilao
Thank you guys, this community is really good! (And I like the points/frih$ system)
BTW, FRIH$ is used in situations like link-exchange and such, if I understand correctly, right?
ashok
welcome to the best hosting community around! Hope you'll enjoy your stay...
imagefree
atilao wrote:
Thank you guys, this community is really good! (And I like the points/frih$ system)
BTW, FRIH$ is used in situations like link-exchange and such, if I understand correctly, right?

Welcome to Frihost. Yes you get the point/FRIH system correctly. Points are used for Hosting and the FRIH are used for transactions with other members of frihost.
MunMun2o2o
Hello atilao,enjoy your stay at here.
Hope to see you around here. Wink
Olah! And Cheer!
jhamz
hello welcome... Smile