FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What will you do?

Would you leave her because of her condition?
No
92%
 92%  [ 12 ]
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
i am no
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Chucky
i am in love with A SICKLE CELLED person. Her health is always getting worse every day. What will you do if you are in my shoes?
apple
No....I would not leave cause of that. If I was the sick person I'd want him to stay and love me inspite of
KRONIC
no i will not
KRONIC
that would b cruel..lov is all
Arnie
"I am no."
Coen
I understand your position is hard. If I really loved the person I would stay with her no matter what. Love doesn't look at health. If you love her, then don't leave her.
smspno
I would never leave the person I love because of her bad medical condition. I realize that such situation would be tough for both of us, but I think that having someone who loves you, cares about you and helps with fighting the obstacles is wonderful...
Kaze_Mitoki
of course not!

I went through a bad spout with my health a little bit ago. Thankfully the love of my life (boyfriend) was there for me. If he had not been there with me, i would have given up hope and not even tried to fight what was wrong with me at the time.

Stay with this person. Show every ounce of support you can. Feeling loved, coupled with laughter, is the best medicine anybody can ever give. And it doesn't require a perscription!
Coen
Kaze_Mitoki wrote:
of course not!

I went through a bad spout with my health a little bit ago. Thankfully the love of my life (boyfriend) was there for me. If he had not been there with me, i would have given up hope and not even tried to fight what was wrong with me at the time.

Stay with this person. Show every ounce of support you can. Feeling loved, coupled with laughter, is the best medicine anybody can ever give. And it doesn't require a perscription!

That really says it all and proves it too.
zaira
its a big NO for me. Its not her condition your looking at but your LOVE for her. Your not loving her condition but you love her because of something else. Maybe your in doubt right now in what really is to do, but if you feel really inlove with her, then its time for you to do your part and be with her. if she loves you too, your presence can be a big motivation for her to overcome her sickness.
nivre
of course is a no. if you really love her that much, even the worst condition she may encounter you can love her still. Its not that she is sick, your love will fade away. If you really love a person, even death can't erase it. Just remember the vow in marriage "in sickness and in health, till death do us part...." even if your not married, it can and will be applied for loving someone.
redchic
no if you love her so much you'll want to be there for her good times and bad.
whitehole
Your own thoughts and feelings should be the only factors your situation. Search inside and think about how you really feel and you'll know what to do.
TrueFact
No, I won't. And like many said before me, if you truly love him/her, you won't abandon him/her and leave him behind to suffer from both separation and sickness. And, again, if you love him/her truly, you would like to be by his/her side to the last moment although it may be hard to watch him/her like this.