FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

HI!!

abhisekpan
Hi! this is Abhisek..joined this forum today....really excited!... hope to meet some cool people here!!

I am doing my masters in Comp Engg. in the great state of Massachusetts, and living off the meager stipend Sad ...I am really interested in Computer Architecture and the mathematics that is related to computers..(which includes pretty much all of it !!!)...specifically..coding and Finite Field theory, Algorithms, Graphs, Formal Language...etc. I also do some programming (C, Python, C++...) ...I have got a Nikon D40 a few months back...and have been trying to take some interesting photos ever since...still trying Sad !!! I am also a reasonably good athlete...I have played cricket, soccer, table-tennis at representative levels...right now learning squash from U-tube videos....Someday I would love to create something truly simple, elegant and significant...like the caches in computers, the tomasulo algorithm, the simplex method...my own little contribution to the world of mathematics and computers...

OK...I am done with the thing I dread most in a social gathering..the intro....now we can have some fun..see u soon!!!!
Roxanna
yay another comp geek hehe.
i'm new too so lets be friends
ashok
Welcome to the community!
jhamz
hello welcome... Smile