FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What Would U Do If Ur FriendSS Admire U at The Same Time?

cvkien
ok, this is the case, i have some friends, 5 girls, and they admire me. some did ever told me they like me. but i already have a girl friend. and so, we are still good friends. before this, i will avoid this kind of topic, avoiding them telling me their feel towards me. but now, i change to just pretend they just kidding with me. and i will treat that is a joke. and some girls, i feel sympathy to them because they really do help me a lot even i reject them. and sometimes i feel sorry with them. i feel like unfair to them. if you, what will you do??
Coen
You are doing the correct thing, I think as you already have a girlfriend. There is not much sense in feeling sorry as I take it you love your girlfriend so you can't change much. Just stay fair with them and be gratefull for their friendship.
TrueFact
I agree with Coen, You've done the right thing so far. But another point to add, try not to go with the wind and slip into your sympathy towards them. Yes, It might be awful for you and many others, but it is better than pain later if they consider you cheating.