FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Led Zeppelin Reuniting?

Silk2008
There's a lot of buzz on the web about a possible Led Zeppelin reunion tour coming on the heels of their successfull benefit concert in London. It has even been said that an opening act has already been chosen; The Cult. Wow! What a great show that would be. Can you imagine? What are you guys hearing if anything?
smspno
If it's true, I will be happy! That would be another band I like which reunites - the first was The Police.
gtherockgod
Im pretty sure Plant and Page have dispelled the rumors. But hey, it could still happen. Im still holding out on an original-lineup Black Sabbath tour and album.
pjfa
It can be true. But will Plant be able to follow with its voice?
liljp617
The Who are also making a new album..won't be the same though..obviously Sad
The Mitchell
meh yet another band reunion. ignore me im still bitter over the pumpkins reform
kerryworkman
I haven't heard the buzz, but it would be sweet if they would. Are all the original band members still alive?
gtherockgod
kerryworkman wrote:
I haven't heard the buzz, but it would be sweet if they would. Are all the original band members still alive?

haha no, drummer John Bonham died a while back. For their reunion show in London he was replaced by his son Jason.
kerryworkman
gtherockgod wrote:
kerryworkman wrote:

haha no, drummer John Bonham died a while back. For their reunion show in London he was replaced by his son Jason.

At least they kept it in the family. Smile
dm0ney
The rumor event got here to Israel !
First, I didn't take it seriously but after reading this post I am starting to hope... Smile
liljp617
They've already stated very clearly they're not doing a Zeppelin tour any time soon, if ever. Most of the guys wanted to, but Plant is doing his own thing right now and said he didn't want to tour. He said the one show was enough to prove they still had "it" and that was all he really wanted to prove.