FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is Online Job TRUE or NOT?

jcnet
I have seen many people talking about online jobs... I am not talking about AFFILIATES or GOOGLE ADSENSE... People say about click and earn concept... Is this really true... I have known a site called PTRs like DJ-mails and FuturePTR etc., They say that they pay when we reach $50,000.. Its really easy to reach the money.. But I think they will not pay.. How can they pay such an amount for just useless dumb clicking?

And many people talk about DATA ENTRY jobs... Is DATA ENTRY job real??? Is there any sources??

Please do post your queries regarding the same...

Thanks in advance...

-Joseph...>!!!!!!! Arrow Arrow
loryl
If it's just clicking, why doesn't someone write a program that automates the process?

I've never tried these online jobs before... wonder how it works?
ashok
Click Fraud is being considered a serious threat to online advertising revenues... Don't do that with established firms like Google/Oxado/AdBrite etc.. Coming to Data Entry jobs, some of them are real... Google for the firm which is offering such a job.. may be u'll find more information...
jcnet
buddy, thanks for your message... I'm a member of Google Adsense... Very Happy ... I know that clicking Google Ads on my site is inappropriate and it is illegal under Google's TOS. Confused .. What I meant is clicking on advertisements on email... One of my friends is doing so... He's a member in DJ-mails.. They promised that FREE MEMBER cashout is $50000 and till now he's not getting paid...

and you told that Google is offering DATA entry.... Is that true?? Could you please help me in finding the Data entry site??? Surprised

Thanks in Advance...

-Joseph.... Arrow Arrow Arrow
jcnet
Hello there, can anybody please reply to the posts.....

^^^^
Are u there???

----------
-Joseph....
cloudship
employed online clicking is not a fraud, or crime, at least to my understanding. It exists because there are someone selling the advertisement services (like Google adsense/adword) and someone paying for that advertisement. For the internet marketing companies, it is their job to tell the customers which bar on which website will help win more traffic or clicks for the advertisement, so that the customers will be more willing to pay for the advertisement.

And then, certainly as a result of the human instint, eval advertisement service sellers want to attract more internet clicks on their website or advertisements, and thus hire some people who have time to do that job repeatedly. It is not only the ad sellers, but also the internet marketing agencies who are also likely to get involved in this benefit chain. However, technical methods are also developed to avoid the fraud clicking, but as the way it is and always is, new anti-detection methods are always being developed. If you want to learn more about that clicking, you can google "adsense" and read more.
papeekung
Not thing come for free
saratdear
If your brother is waiting for $50,000 from a PTR program, he may just as well wait forever. Most of the legitimate Paid-To-Read programs pay a cent or fractions of a cent for reading an e-mail. Anything over $10 will most probably complete rip-offs.

There are others, like Paid-To-Click sites. They are sort of similar to PTRs, they pay you to click and view ads for a specific time, and usually pay you around 1 cent. There are many such legitimate programs. It is quite a business, actually.

About the data entry jobs, I have no idea.
kenmuas
I see some people talking about paid to click sites and such, but I highly doubt it'll pay much of the bills nowadays.
uuuuuu
Online jobs are easier to find than you might think, and more lucrative than you could possibly imagine.
I, for example, make in excess of $250,000 annually from my home, working less than 2 hours a day.
Do you want to learn how?

Good. I'll teach you.

I'll even pay you to let me teach you how.

Send me your address, and I'll pay you $500 for the opportunity. But for some reason, I need to give you a cashiers check for $5000, and then you will merely send me back $4500 before we can begin.

Ahhhh, f@#$% it. It's obvious that I'm not as funny as I think I am.

I give up.

Love, Uwe.
CaffeinatedCandy
If it's for something like "Data Entry" or "Envelope Stuffing" etc, it's probably a scam.

However, StevePavlina.com has some interesting articles on making money off of the internet.

Just remember this:

1. There is no "easy" way to make money; you still have to work at some point.
2. If they want you to pay them, they're scammers and they won't pay you.
Insanity
I agree. Most of the job offers that have something along the lines of, "Make 100s of dollars stuffing envelopes and filling out forms!" usually are scams. I know because I've tried to contact the people listed and they directed me to a website which requires a payment before they let you in the on the supposedly secret jobs. It says to pay a one time fee and they'll let you in on which companies are hiring and etc.

Well actually, I've never gotten past the payment part, so I wouldn't know if it was legit or not. But honestly, paying to get a job doesn't work well in my mind.
Feroc1ty
Most of these online jobs are basically Pyramid Scams, people who are at the top of the pyramids rack in the cash, but people downwards from top all get ripped off.
medievalman26
of course...making online games, web sites, need I go on?
AmyLeen
Used to do paid surveys - it brings me abt 400$ /month - you could earn more -if u register at more survey pannels.
and i make abt 1200 $ from Nocs <edit by mOrpheuS - referral link removed - read the forum rules> - completing easy offers - each takes abt 3-5 mins and u get paid up to 2$ for each.....never tried forex ..... but planing to start ....learning secrets so far))))
deanhills
AmyLeen wrote:
Used to do paid surveys - it brings me abt 400$ /month - you could earn more -if u register at more survey pannels.
and i make abt 1200 $ from Nocs <referral link removed - read the forum rules> - completing easy offers - each takes abt 3-5 mins and u get paid up to 2$ for each.....never tried forex ..... but planing to start ....learning secrets so far))))

I checked on the options for payment. Can you explain a little how it works in real life? How do you get paid and how do you manage to get the cash eventually?
smasha
Forex is a really great way to make money and an even better way to lose a ton of it. Trade for a few months with a practice account. In the last month i have been trading casually (less than 1 hour a day) and am up over 30,000 fake money. Make sure you can meet margin calls :>
nesmiranda
Yes, i believe so. I know a group earning ten times our minimum wage in medical transcription and business process outsourcing.

It's happening in Manila
pinkie
i agree, it mite be...
taytay
It would be nice if there were a legit button you could click that would credit you a thousand dollars with no strings attached. I would be clickin that all day. It would be just Glorious to have free money!!
annapurnatraders
I have seen so many people asking for this online cash jobs. But, do you think this really works. I have researched and found out couple of sites where they ask for joining fee which is discounted upto 75% and on top they give you so many gift hampers. On the other hand another company offers you just to join and eligible to do data entry job for hundreds & hundreds of company for just USD$2.95 .
At the same time, i read a blog similar fraud case, where people are asked to join, give them some limited work for sometime and then no payments for months which they had promised.

By the way, there are sites where they pay you limited dollars just by clicking on their market sites. www.pureprofile.com , i am telling this coz i have seen my friends pocketed money after it reaches $50. But, this takes a while, may be years. depending on how frequently ones use internet. But, at least something is better than nothing.

good luck guys.
b4r4t
Ok ... I may write something.

Few years ago I made som cash in this way.

But this isn't just click and cash will come ty You. No way.

In most of cases, You have to sign up to few "companies", first You have to read reviews about them , because there is lot of SCAM in ptc/ptr world.
Next thing is refferals - it's the power of online earning.

When You earn some cash, You can try autosurfs to make profits.

Most of such companies pay on egold.

After a year (maybe a little longer) I've earned something like $500 ... (first 3-5 months You earn nothing in most of cases).
For me - it wasn't worth my time.

Now I prefeer webmastering/webdesign and AdSense and other form of advertising (links/banners) Smile
koolteenz
majority is just junk and hackers.....there are very few online jobs available and they are filled so don't waste your time.
deanhills
b4r4t wrote:

How does EGold work? Do you know? Have you used it, and what have your experiences been?
b4r4t
deanhills wrote:
b4r4t wrote:

How does EGold work? Do you know? Have you used it, and what have your experiences been?

Egold is something like paypal or moneybookers, but ... they keep they cash in gold Smile

About using ... I used it a while, but In poland to withdraw my cash to my bank ACC I had to exchange with people Smile Now e-gold.com can withdraw to paypal then there is no problem I think Smile

You have to read faq/manual or something because last time when I was logged in to e-gold was long time ago Smile
smasha
I think you can make money of say forex or CPA programs but you need to choose who you go with carefully and you need to put in a lot of hard work. If you are getting paid crap at your current job for example and working a full day. Then expect to put in at least that much time to make a crap wage online.

There are very few exceptions to this rule, nearly everyone who made it online put in a lot of hard work first. Some just had great ideas...
Tphilakone
I wanna working online i can do anything to get money on the internet is there anyway? If some one know please tell me
Ghost Rider103
There is deffiniately ways to make money on the internet.

However I think to be able to make money on the internet, it takes expierence, depending on the job.

For example, a graphic designer. If you just started in graphic design, your chances of getting a job on the internet as a graphic designer is close to none.

Now if you have like 6 years of expeirence, then your chances are a lot higher.

It's something that you have to really work towards from the beginning, and stick to it.
myleshi
Remember a simple rule: if something sounds too good to be true, chances are it is.

There is no free lunch and most folks who are really sucessful work hard for their sucess.
leflauntique
I just think that all online jobs seem a bit fake, if htey are willing to pay u as mch as they say, they would probably get more per survey u complete or advertisement you click.
Chinmoy
All hoax. They ask you to pay up some amount and then run away. Those that do not run away make you work at the beginning, and after some days willl tell you that they had to face big losses due to your incompetent work in paragraph 23,line 5 of the document 43.......You get it dont you!
Sundossa
the ones that pay more than maybe.... more than 1 cent every half minute (such as bux.to) = fake.

bux.to works, but it's hella slow and only works fast is if you use an autoclicker, and make refferals with proxy networks
Digital Thoth
I've personally tried several survey sites, and all of those sites required you to sign up with another survey site, which in tune made you sign up with another survey site. It's a vicious circle. I never got around to actually taking the surveys because they were either mailed to me at unlikely times, or the website was so bogged down that the surveys would take forever to come up.

Not to mention, there were so many trash e-mails, that I finally just killed the e-mail account I'd made for the surveys, and washed my hands of the whole thing within days. I refuse to pay someone to let me work for them, regardless of how great their claims are. (But, aren't they great? 500k+ in as little as 20 minutes a day, from the office, the beach, or wherever you wanna go!)

All in all, there are legitimate work from home options, but your better bet would be to get a telecommunication job, than to work on the internet, doing surveys and data entry. And, like a number of these posts have been mentioning, it's not an easy thing to do. You have to be sure to discipline yourself, and have a work-like mentality in your own home.
slashlu
T THINK ONLINE JPB IS TRUE,I T WILL GO ON..
sankineni
That is true ... most of them are fake .. there may be certain reasons for that .. one reason might be just going in to site and may redirect to our bank account .. so , beware ..
osuchin
i think its true...but not all.
joostvane
I've did online clicking once. My opinion is just plain fraud. This is how it works:

Arrow guy creates a website where you can earn 'uber 1337 much money'
Arrow people visit the website, sign up, and click
Arrow visitors click, and gain 1% of the earnings, the webmaster takes 99%
Arrow the advertisers on the website, don't get any visitors, because people just click, leave, and click on another link.

It frauds YOU, and it frauds the advertisers.

I'm against it. I do click on those Click and get Click returned to your website thingies. And they actually work. Not as good as I expected, but my still growing website got about 300 visitors (and 25 signups) on the first day. But note that my website is offering free web services, not anything I get payed for... I do it for fun.
winmark
No doubt, that people all over the world are working and earning at internet. But this is no easy money at all. You need to work as much (or even harder) to make money, only benefit is that you can work on your own most of the times which gives you that much needed freedom. Data entry work is normally not available for individuals working at home, if you want to earn online you should try freelance writing, web designing, adsense, etc.
spring567
Earning money just by clicking or viewing ads on the internet is a dream . Dont's waste time for that . Almost all of those companies are cheats , for example spedia.net .
seanpr84
I think the biggest misconception people have is that they can simply sit at a computer for a few hours a day and make over 35k/yr. I guess its possible but i doubt it. The only real way to do this is mix industries. For example I have a data entry job that I could telecommute for (i curently dont) but i didnt find it over the internet i found it locally. I also do real estate which i run mainly over the internet to avoid overhead costs like paper and travelling expenses(filling the cadillac would break my bank at these costs). Personally a strictly internet job like filling out surveys allways sounded risky to me, or at least way too much work to actually make it worthwhile. The only exception to this is i know some kid who makes a living playing online poker, or at least he claims too. However I'm not the best poker player, and online is a lot more trickier than if you were to sit at a table.
metalfreek
You have to work hard for money. There is nothing called free money. Every thing have a price to pay. So, far on my experience google adsence is the best free money making way. Most of the online job are scam especially if they ask you to pay money initially. The thing is you will work hard at the job and you are the one who is suppose to get money not give money. By the way why don't you try http://www.genuinejobs.com/ it is a genuine one I suppose. I haven't work here because my skill level on computer is a bit low. If you are a person with good programming and other stuff like that than you can definitely try this out.
Good luck and don't blame me if it doesn't work. Just trying to share what I know.
chipbricks
Internet is only connection line, same you can say work through phone. All rules which works offline can be used to online business.
chatrack
YES,

there are many sites, which attract a new comer , who is intrested in some kind of online jobs.
They are click and pay type-- pay to read email, pay to attend survey, pay to watch movie, etc...

Actually, many get trapped in it and some Escape to a right direction.

Auto surf, programs are also such type.

These are online jobs- only for their Web Admins.
birebirozelders
i think its true...because i got it
Ghost Rider103
I think those survey jobs are a bunch of BS. But then again I have never tried one personally, but I have not yet heard one good story about someone making any money off of doing those surveys.

But things you can do yourself, like write content for other companys, graphic and web design, web development, etc. Are things that can make you a lot of money. But mose of these things, like I said earlier, take experience and dedication.

I am currently making a decent amount of money off of my website with graphic and web development services.
pspnl
i don't have a job.
keane
loryl wrote:
If it's just clicking, why doesn't someone write a program that automates the process?

I've never tried these online jobs before... wonder how it works?

Because, it will register only one IP address. That's against the terms of Google adsense and other advertisers.
bonusbux
Well I'm going to explain it as I know a lot about PTC and I even own a site.

It is true, people earn thousands with PTC. You can check sites as neobux or isabelmarco(don't invest there) and you will see huge profits for some guys.

I started with nothing and earned over $400 in a couple of months. You just have to give it some time and make wise decisions. And anybody can do it.

Why do people pay for clicks? To get quality traffic. They get guaranteed visitors, unlike other kinds of advertising.

If you are planning to start in this, use trustworthy sites like neobux, buxout, sandraclicks, etc. You can check my site also, I am honest and I pay. Its a faster way to earn money through this. Just add .info after my nickname and you will get to it Wink
Brandongravestock
Havent seen any yet currently trying to find work so they would be helpful but 9/10 they are no good
Bonifacy
Personally I do not believe in something or someone who offers me to earn HUGE AMOUNT OF MOENY IN JUST 5 DAYS. For me that kind of offer is trange from the very beginning;) I do not believie that some filantropist came up with such idea. It's just making fools of people.
furtasacra
jcnet wrote:
I have seen many people talking about online jobs... I am not talking about AFFILIATES or GOOGLE ADSENSE... People say about click and earn concept... Is this really true... I have known a site called PTRs like DJ-mails and FuturePTR etc., They say that they pay when we reach $50,000.. Its really easy to reach the money.. But I think they will not pay.. How can they pay such an amount for just useless dumb clicking?

And many people talk about DATA ENTRY jobs... Is DATA ENTRY job real??? Is there any sources??

Thanks in advance...

Google doesn't hire people for data entry; that's a scam. People say you're filling out forms, yeah, you sure are, forms to buy advertising out of YOUR pocket for a scam website to get other people to do the same thing.

However, there are quite a lot of telephone customer service jobs you can do from home if you have high speed internet and a separate land line phone.

Check out this forum:
http://www.workplacelikehome.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8
shkhanal
Expecting to earn lot of money for doing nothing is never true.

These clicking programs never pay you enough compared to your time and expenses.

I have seen lots of scams in data entry jobs too. They provide same data to many people just to make people register their program. If anybody asks for charges or fees to take part its no doubt scam.

If somebody tempts to offer huge amount for little work, he is wasting your time.
sketteksalfa
All this are true. click frauds are detected by networks legal department. and you will never be paid after waiting a long period of time to reach your minimum payout.

The safest way is never paid immediately if they require payment, and be careful with some affliate programs.
deepviolet
Around 6 years ago, online gambling sites were giving away so much cash, you could make at least $5-10 / hour sitting there playing blackjack, or much more per hour if you were willing to risk losing your own money. You just had to read the fine print.

You could make a few thousand max.

I told all my friends and family about it. It was too good to be true. Of course they ignored me. They didn't believe it. One friend did believe me, but by the time he tried it, the great bonuses had already disappeared.

All the scams that are out there can work in your favor because most rational people simply don't believe it, when they hear of a good offer, so there are legitimate opportunities out there. In the case of gambling, the sites were trying to attract those who get hooked and build a customer base and were willing to let a few people take advantage of free money being thrown their way.

As for data entry, I agree with the person who mentioned Philippines. People are hired there to do that kind of work. The question is: are you willing to work for the same wages they earn there? For many in the Philippines, data entry pays more than a more respectable job (like a teacher).

Take a look at websites that offer freelance work. The pay seems rather dismal.
youandmephotography
Some sites have it figured out, and no matter what kind of poll you ask, usually people will be against saying that there are real jobs out there on the internet.

This is partly true, as you will most likely never make 50,000 a year on the internet by clicking buttons or filling out surveys.

However, for extra income, these sites are "good" as it is plausible to make a few thousand a year if you are faithful in completing the offers. Again, the catch is that you are selling your personal information to some of these sites in exchange for .50 cents an offer, or whatever the denomination is.

Many people believe that it is "too good to be true," but it could be that they don't spend the time to
Quote:
read the fine print.
~Deepviolet

I have used CashCrate and TreasureTrooper, and referrals play a large part in having a high income from the sites. Without a lot of referred users, you will make a minimal amount of money. And the effort that goes in to gaining referrals is what the "job" entails, in my opinion
ptfrances
You have to be very carefully with online jobs because some of them don't exist at all...
tamilparks
mostly only a few sites are good but most of them are scam they do not pay for the online job they ask to pay for the first time from us. then they submit some work and after that they will tell your work is not good and they stop it.
soljarag
yeah... I dont trust them.... back in the year 2000 i remember all these ad schemes where they would only cut you a check if you made like $500 ... so if you do anything under that you wouldnt get anything...

if its too good to be true then it probally is
keane
Online jobs are real. I've been doing online work for about three months and it really pays well.

Just like the real job/work, some are legitimate and some are not. You just have to do some research about an online job to sort out if it's legit.
jsarnold
I think that there is a huge amount of luck, and misunderstanding.

I tried for a long while to work online under these advertising/survey/click type schemes, and managed to earn enough each day for half a cup of coffee at Starbucks. Maybe I was unlucky, but I learnt two things.

Firstly, that the work is often hugely unrewarding. Reading hundreds of promotional offers, completeing surveys that ask you the same mundane questions about your shopping habits or financial circumstances over and over again, and working through fifty pay per click adverts in your inbox each morning did nothing to boost my spirits.

I also learned that in order to do it properly, you have to be a way up the tree - the suckers starting out at the bottom don't even earn peanuts - they just get the bits of broken shell which fall down from above. The real money takes savvy, enterprise and effort. it can actually prove to be hard work I guess - but pretty uninspiring from my standpoint.

But that's not to say that working from home, and using the internet to earn a living isn't possible. I do it full time, and have done for a while, doing something I absolutely adore.

I think too many people think that online work is making money for doing nothing, but it's just as much effort as any other job.
ParsaAkbari
jcnet wrote:

Thanks in advance...

A online job means being extreamly good at computers and having "contacts" or ways to advertise your website properly. (and this doesnt mean paying for advertisements)

I suggest you get a proper job and as a hobby make a website, then if the website makes any money, you will have it as extra income as well as your proper job.

At the moment im only 15 and my website gets 70 - 90 hits daily if i continue to build on that i could be making some money by the time i am 30.
Tphilakone
I think its true . But online job is quite hard for some one have a limited speed internet like me
jdelfire
i actually tried those PTC(paid to clicks) most of them are fakes............ but not all because one of my friend was able to earn $10 and thats all he got

- from your account they will send links that you will be clicking 2 or 4 cents per click at first you might get at least 20 sites to click on or more.......
- minimum pay out is $10

at first they will give tons of adverstising websites so you will be very excited because you will notice that you already got $2 on you account and after a week you will have at least $5 but that's the thing once before you are about to reach your PAY OUT they will stop giving LINKS to click on.....
and soon they will closed the sites declaring that there are facing LEGAL MATTERS because of SPAM....... they will promise that you will still get your money and then they will re-open the sites but all the account will be reset..............

in-short you are just doing them a favor....... u wasted your time and effort

try to read some forums about it
youandmephotography
managing websites and successful social-networking / video pages with advertisements on them could be another way to make an income via the internet.

Truly, this would be one of the few plausible ways to make extra income.

Again, I will state that generally, people do not make their entire income on the internet. It can be used as a successful method to earn extra money to buy a car (eventually) or buy groceries, as weak examples.
chatrack
hi,

Yesterday I was in a "mela" ( festival), there was a stall with a banner "Part time /full time job for those who have internet connection at home" at Aluva.

I eagerly asked the persons there and they said the job is simple:

You have to type in the "Image verification" image into text in a form below.

ofcourse they agreed to pay a little money for each correct image to text attempt!

I was wondering is it a fair job? I asked them for whome this job is realy done for?

They have no answer, they said they are only new commers and they do not know nothing more than that.
sajeebr
There is nothing such as a online job. If there is then it is a scam. You cannot expect to earn on the internet just by filling your name do you? and if you consider a Google Adsense as a online job then you have got a big trouble ahead. Treat adsense as a business not a job. Are you a employee of google?

And don't think you could make a living out of those online earning. They are just for buying you a good mobile phone or Ipod a year. you can't make a living out of it. Don't think of the exceptions and promises on the web pages.
metalfreek
If you have some skills than you can go for a freelancing. I think they are genuine. I tried it once but due to lack of time that I can give I left it. Now I am trying PTC and online surveys. If I get something out of it than I will let you know. I am currently trying http://www.earn2gether.com
vijayraaa
its all waste of time trying all those money making fraud websites, i tried most but none was usefull to get single penny in my pocket but i got some web knowledge atleast i thank for this help otherwise they are stupid and idiots to make others time useless.
Daffs
Recently I have lost both of my legs in a car accident, to be honest, going to work as I used to has become a ridiculous idea.
Since all I can use now is my brain and hands i thought that it wouldn't be a bad idea to give a try to an online job, but all i can find is ads after ads that seem to be interested only on my credit card number.
They all look "To good to be true" but in the end money is what they ask, in return hundreds of bucks weekly is what they promise.

You know, the only thing I want is to make at least a couple of bucks enough to go by, it's pretty damn hard to look for something scam free or free, I really don't know what to do, I'm thinking about giving up...
I have already lost 450 bucks in pages that promise but never pay.

Is there a job on the net that isn't a rippoff?
If anyone can give me a hand, I'll be really grateful.
b4r4t
Daffs wrote:
Recently I have lost both of my legs in a car accident, to be honest, going to work as I used to has become a ridiculous idea.
Since all I can use now is my brain and hands i thought that it wouldn't be a bad idea to give a try to an online job, but all i can find is ads after ads that seem to be interested only on my credit card number.
They all look "To good to be true" but in the end money is what they ask, in return hundreds of bucks weekly is what they promise.

You know, the only thing I want is to make at least a couple of bucks enough to go by, it's pretty damn hard to look for something scam free or free, I really don't know what to do, I'm thinking about giving up...

Seriously ? Those PTC, PTR are just not worth of it ... if You realy want to earn then the first idea is:

freelance ... making websites, graphic, php ... but You have to learn it.
Next thing is that when You will learn it - You can make an own succesfull website and earn few bucks selling ad space (for example banners).

Sites that may help:
http://www.freelancedaddy.com/
http://buysellads.com/
http://themeforest.net/

It's the only way - be creative Smile
And You can make succesful webpages even when You are not great with PHP ... just use CMS like joomla, wordpress ... but the basic knowlage is always welcome Smile
And YES ... You can earn cash in such way ... I work in company, which is making web portals and earn by placing ads/annouces of the real word clients (companies, products) who want to present their goods on those portals Smile
sashu100
Yes ofcourse...... Its true........ You can lot of money at your spare time if you are dedicated to your work........

data entry india
paskifire
nothing is free nowadays. *sigh*
macky
jcnet wrote:

Thanks in advance...

Well joseph, its not really true..What i call to them is "SCAM"... They only luring people to do that but the reality never shades the fact that it is only a scam..

There's no such thing like that coz if it is true, then why most of all internet user get hard finding the job over the net?

So just to make it short,it is only a SCAM..
bsbteng
of course it is true. you can sell products online and make money out of it.
medesignz
I dont believe anything that says "I make XXX $s A Day with Google"... Thats not a job title? Or a classified? Or an Open Ad.... It dont make sense... HAHA...

Do you believe that unless these people need you to make their money, they would advertise in this way? SEEMS PYRAMIDISH TO ME!

I make money online by numerous ways... Graphics, Music, Promoting, Resources, Adverts and Affiliates... I have a full time job so cant put too much time into it to make MO' MONEY, but it pays some bills and that...

I believe in the idea of selling things you'd be willing to buy... If I need it, it means others may need it too... SIMPLES!

This isnt a response to anyone, just my two pence on the topics really.
babygeek
hard to make a living from online stuffs at the moment...
bsbteng
You can earn money from internet. This is realy true. It is simple to click some ad at home and then you can get money. There are a lot of these sites, for example, www.donkeymails.com.
ptpmonitor
That PTC sites never pay that high money and maximum of them scam people. I yet not find any data entry job,. I find only captcha posting and i don't consider it a data entry job. Plus it pay so low. Only $1 for 1000 captcha.
Abs4g63Turbo
Try Odesk.com (for freelance jobs) you can earn a thousand dollar here per month but you need to work hard.
wanshi
it's not absolutely,maybe it's ture sometime。but there are more fakers with the development of internet,it seems that the network make it more easily ,so it's hard to trust the real online job Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
saratdear
Daffs wrote:

There are other ways to make money on the internet? Is there anything you are especially good at, something you enjoy doing? Blog about it. If you work at it for long enough, you CAN make a decent amount of money. If you'd rather not prefer the hard work of making a blog and all, there are sites which pay you to write articles, tutorials, etc.

There are other ways too, like selling things on Ebay, etc. If you want more details about something I'll see whether I can help you out.
Alaskacameradude
Hmmmm....there is a saying.....it's easy to make a small fortune using online 'businesses'. Start
with a LARGE fortune......

Ya, I have looked into a TON of them, and almost ALL of them have some elements of a
'pyramid scheme' to them. In other words, yes it IS possible to make money sometimes,
but usually by paying someone else money and hoping that others will sign up and pay
YOU money.....very few people on the top MAKING money, because there is a bunch of
people on the bottom paying in money. If you are on the TOP of the pyramid than you
love it.....if you are on the bottom, not so much.
Chinmoy
most of them are fake, other just refuse to pay up half of the time. In fact they are all so stupid, they keep the same website template even!
jinsdhie
im a member of a googles ads from now on i have for 4 dollors it said that i can claim it by check or western union... i thinkz it true look other websites most of all they have all ads in there webpages
medesignz
Show me the money... I think online freelancing is the way forward
metalfreek
I also think that freelancing is the only way to go. Other things like PTC, HYIP etc etc are worthless. Either their return is very low or they are very insecure. In freelancing you can earn a good amount of money if you have some skill. Some freelancing site that you can try are
www.getafreelancer.com
www.guru.com
k_s_baskar
jcnet wrote:
you told that Google is offering DATA entry.... Is that true?? Could you please help me in finding the Data entry site??? Surprised

Thanks in Advance...

-Joseph.... Arrow Arrow Arrow

hi he just ask to search for who is offering real online jobs. He did't said that google is offering such jobs
Smile
yangxiao
$50000, are you kiding? The company will go down before you reach that amount of money.
ciureanuc
Think about a chain. You are at one end and the guy who really pays you (real money) is at the other end. If the chain is too long, I think the job is more likely not to be real.
For example, Google AdSense -> I see it like a 3 links chain.
----
The TRUE on-line jobs are the jobs where you'll find/see the results of your work quite rapidly.
I have a friend who is doing work from home. For REAL WORK he get REAL MONEY.
He is maintaining some servers based in the US; my friend is located in Eastern Europe. He get around $1300+ (monthly) for 4 hours a day.
Another friend do the same job but for a company in Belgium.
Another one is doing web programming for France.

Well, this is real work and they get real money.
I don't know any other kind of work on-line who really "works". Smile
ciureanuc
Another TRUE on-line job: photographer for one of the stock sites... what do you think about that? Smile
My girlfriend is doing it for fun - she uses a cheap Canon camera, not much equipment...
paskifire
If they were true, I think it'll change a whole country
Greatking
i dont think online jobs are true, cause so far i have not heard of or seen any truth in online jobs. my friends have tried a few and it did not work for them so i would advise we dont bank our hope on online jobs.
furtasacra
Greatking wrote:
i dont think online jobs are true, cause so far i have not heard of or seen any truth in online jobs. my friends have tried a few and it did not work for them so i would advise we dont bank our hope on online jobs.

There are SOME companies hiring online for work-from-home jobs, but there aren't enough of them to go around for everybody who wants them, so it can take months and months to get hired.

Most of the legit companies I've found offer customer service jobs that require you to have high-speed internet access, a separate land line telephone, and prior job experience working in a call center.
myraf
It is really true that most of the scams ask for money for the registration.
I myself have ever fall a victim and they scam me about $100 . In fact i will never forget it in my life.
But how ever recently i joined a certain data entry site, as for them , they don't ask for any registration fee and they are really paying.
I thing i will not be selfish to show you the site.
look for them at : http://bondali.webs.com/
nigam
there are some online jobs are fake especially if they asked money from those who wants to apply on the said job. so, we better be careful on those people who tried to fool us.
Bluedoll
I have met people that work at home on projects (sometimes) using their computers and the internet. As for internet companies advertiseing online jobs - not very promising!
Crying or Very sad
medesignz
become a freelance... its the way forward.

lots of companies are looking to outsource jobs. its so easy
macky
jcnet wrote:

Thanks in advance...

hey dude sometimes it is good sometimes it is not... but there is no harm in trying... sometimes people

who try to do that gets a job in no time...
rjraaz
i dont have good experience with online jobs

most of them are fake or scams, those just waste of time nothing more than else it.
Alerrandre
i think that is true,in fitire most people will work at home,just using internet.
Shaw
Fort Mcmurray is a city on the North of Canada ,Music on Move, Lots of oil jobs there lots of money good paying jobs
Abhishukla
there are many online job opportunity, through which you can make money easily
but the thing you should keep in mind that, you have to be careful , while joining any online job and also keep in mind that, many websites ask you to pay some money to them as a fee, don't do that, because, those sites are fake sites.

you can try paid to post,paid to click, paid surveys, freelancing jobs to make money online.

if you need any further clearance just send me PM ..
Mrs Lycos
I agree with medesignz, you can really make money using the internet and working from home by becoming a freelancer - that means you offer your skills and time to be hired by anyone who needs them - anywhere in the world.

Now the thing here is that this is a JOB, and you have to WORK. Just like in any other "real life" outside internet. And you can even earn more than in those jobs. It's not a scam because you rely on yourself only.

Now you have to ask yourself what skills you have to offer, and then find the people who need them.

The first part only you can answer it. There are the obvious jobs that are computer-related such as graphic design and programming, and if you're interested in those, the amount of materials to learn available on the internet is overwhelming. But there are other skills that you can have and that someone somewhere is looking for. If you are good at drawing, if you have good communication skills, if you can write well, there's always a job for you. Writing as ghost writers for blogs, offering outsourced client phone support for companies, doing audio transcriptions, etc.

Be aware that those jobs can start paying very little, people sometimes pay $1 per article or blog entry and so on, but once you get experienced you can charge more.

And then the question Where? there are many freelancers' sites, just google and you'll find them.

How you get paid? Directly, via paypal, though the freelancer site, and they really pay.
tamilparks
Mrs Lycos wrote:
I agree with medesignz, you can really make money using the internet and working from home by becoming a freelancer - that means you offer your skills and time to be hired by anyone who needs them - anywhere in the world.

Now the thing here is that this is a JOB, and you have to WORK. Just like in any other "real life" outside internet. And you can even earn more than in those jobs. It's not a scam because you rely on yourself only.

Now you have to ask yourself what skills you have to offer, and then find the people who need them.

The first part only you can answer it. There are the obvious jobs that are computer-related such as graphic design and programming, and if you're interested in those, the amount of materials to learn available on the internet is overwhelming. But there are other skills that you can have and that someone somewhere is looking for. If you are good at drawing, if you have good communication skills, if you can write well, there's always a job for you. Writing as ghost writers for blogs, offering outsourced client phone support for companies, doing audio transcriptions, etc.

Be aware that those jobs can start paying very little, people sometimes pay $1 per article or blog entry and so on, but once you get experienced you can charge more.

And then the question Where? there are many freelancers' sites, just google and you'll find them.

How you get paid? Directly, via paypal, though the freelancer site, and they really pay.

i am also agree Mrs Lycos
chatrack
I am in online tution job for last 1 month, not yet paid. Any way I will make a post if I am paid at the end of this month. I hope it will work.
Greatking
to me online jobs do not seem reliable.
they seem to be fake as well as feeding on desperate people.
i believe in having a job where you are on the Human Resource and Administration list.
your employees know you and you know them.
instead of this way of working where they don't know you and you also don't know them.
you only know them via email.
it could be a waste of time or resources.
its safe not to put too much into such ventures.
chatrack
Hi, I get payed for my online tuition. So, I believe online jobs are true.
rjraaz
chatrack wrote:
Hi, I get payed for my online tuition. So, I believe online jobs are true.

Why don't you share link of your online tution with us.
chatrack
Sure, It is from India. www.physmatics.com , I meet the admin on online chat, so I am working their now.
rjraaz
chatrack wrote:
Sure, It is from India. www.physmatics.com , I meet the admin on online chat, so I am working their now.

Thanks to share this link, i will check it out
Bluedoll
Mrs Lycos wrote:

I would say this is a good approach to finding a job online. Freelance is probably the most honest job around too since it is only you that must come up with the answers. Not all people are suited though to being their own boss. I thought this article that Mrs Lycos wrote was well written and made sense.
GoldenEagle
Another idea to buy and sell things online. This is called being a market maker and is quite profitable if you have a little bit of an idea of what you're doing. I used to do it with Magic: The Gathering cards when I was in high school, but I've recently moved onto coins and collectibles. They aren't as niche as cards, but because of that they tend to be more difficult to market make with. I think I've landed on the right topic now, though. Right now I have a nice balance between the Magic cards and coins.
Greatking
i don't know how true it is. but i know that it does not sound safe.
for instance i just signed onto one of those survey online jobs and guess what they are asking for commencement fee.
if i am to start a job why do i have to pay a fee before you give me the guidelines to start.
it sounds like all they want is my money rather.
take it 100 people sign on and pay $50 in a day how much will they make.
a lot i believe.
so the only way i will believe them is if i should be given the guidelines and i start right off without any fee.
D'Artagnan
my rule of thumb is simple:
i figure out how does my employer get money from what he's hiring me to do.

if you cant figure out how the person can get a honest profit from what he is doing , no matter its online or offline, go away, better.... run away ... you're either dealing with a scammer or a person who will possiblily not pay you in the future...

there are honest ways to make money online, the blog explosion a few years ago made it look like it was too easy, but its a well known fact, you can only make money from something that gives a benefit for what is being paid, either its a 8 hours a day job , a product or a service...

the rule aplies to the online world, if you want to make money , you have to give something worth it...
no one will pay you to click a ad, its dumb and cost innefective
no one will pay you to send emailmarketing, you can pay a campany to mail millions of people
no one will pay you to send letters , you can hire a person that does the job 8 hours a day for a fraction of the cost...
shivaghimire
papeekung wrote:
Not thing come for free

Yes we need to work to earn. Nothing comes in hand itself. Writing is one hard task than other labor work.
So we can earn but should have knowledge, skill and motivation is very much needed. We should not leave if we couldn't earn earn for six month or for years. we should go on with our work on online. One day we will get success.
chatrack
Hi,
Really there is nothing new in online job. Its just like your ordinary job. Got its own risks, time schedules, goals, hard work, etc.
c'tair
Greatking wrote:
to me online jobs do not seem reliable.
they seem to be fake as well as feeding on desperate people.
i believe in having a job where you are on the Human Resource and Administration list.
your employees know you and you know them.
instead of this way of working where they don't know you and you also don't know them.
you only know them via email.
it could be a waste of time or resources.
its safe not to put too much into such ventures.

It really depends on what you are looking for. The great thing about making money online is that YOU have to make the money. There is no one to take you by your hand, no set hours to work, no health benefits, no training... no NOTHING.

It's just YOU and POTENTIAL.

For many years I was like you and I thought that making money online is simply impossible. I have all the adblock programs in place, I never click any affiliate links, I never buy advertised ebooks. I think that a lot of people on this forum have a similar profile. But there are millions of other users on the Internet that actually do click links, buy self-help ebooks and other such stuff.

As most of us know, there is a whole world of paid content on the web -- graphic resources, wordpress templates, classes, tutorials....

Now the choice is yours whether you will actually think up and sell a product. And no, it's not just about selling stuff, it's about trading your knowledge, skills and time for money ie. you help people (by writing an ebook for example) and they pay you. Real world businesses work in the same way.

I'm thinking of using the above ideas to gain supplementary income only, not as a full time job. Now I am writing short articles (300-1200 words) for anywhere between 4$USD to 17$USD.

It's not big money but if you're young or a student and just want some cash for beer or pizza, it's awesome.

It's simply impossible to NOT make money online.
cresvale
I never succeed by this way.
therimalaya
I think the best online job is to make website and earn for Google Adsense, Direct Links and Other Sponsored links. A friend of mine earn more that what he earn form doing job 6 hrs a day in a established company.

Moreover, If you have skills in programming, database design, creating illustration and logos, photography, photo animation, flash animation and many others, you can also find freelance job on the web. People are searching for outsourcing the work which would cost much less than giving the work to professionals.
vidafenomenal
Maybe some of them are true. just visit some good webs.
medesignz
I am true believer of that you make your own luck in this world.

Dont depend on others to make your house a happy one... But make it so yourself.

Dont play the lottery and dont thank a devine entity for your own hard work and free will... Be proud, and be proud of it.
Insanity
Everyone wants an online job because it's so easy to do and there's your own schedule to work with, no need to go into an office or anything. Also, there's usually a lot less people interaction, which can be a big thing for some people. The money isn't exactly great either. Also, you run the risk of not being paid and it being illegal and everything. Sometimes things are a little too good to be true, and in my experience that is generally the case. If something looks to be paying way too much, or promising to pay you too much for that type of work, then it is probably a scam of some sort and there are some kind of strings attached. I suggest you look for real work out in the real world, because those have a lot more pull with people who will look at your resume in the future. There aren't always online jobs that are legal and legit, but if you come across one, good luck with that. My advice is stay away from them though.
lrj945
Writing is one hard task than other labor work.
So we can earn but should have knowledge, skill and motivation is very much needed. This is called being a market maker and is quite profitable if you have a little bit of an idea of what you're doing. I used to do it with Magic: The Gathering cards when I was in high school, but I've recently moved onto coins and collectibles. They aren't as niche as cards, but because of that they tend to be more difficult to market make with.people sometimes pay $1 per article or blog entry and so on, but once you get experienced you can charge more.
vinayg972010
http://realonlinejobs-vinay.blogspot.com Real Online Jobs are for sure real and I am sure you can earn a lot with it. Affiliate marketing, Surveys, Data entry are some of the best options to earn from internet.
medesignz
I could create online jobs... but they wouldnt be highly paid :p
busaboss
Online jobs are for real. There are a lot of opportunities out there but be careful so that you will not be scammed. Go for the well known sites to be safe. You can get paid to surf, to post, to write, to blog, to review and many more. However, you will not make quick money out of those. But if you have skills like programming or article writing, there is a big chance of some good money.

medesignz wrote:
I could create online jobs... but they wouldnt be highly paid :p

I'm interested. Can I apply for it? Smile
medesignz
haha, i'd have to create the job, and thats more work than its actually worth. Why not check out fiverr?
enilsoncba
No matter what is said, if you do not have any product or service to offer her, never get a stable source of income.

The first thing we hear is: "You do not need products, do not need hosting, do not need anything to make money online, we will provide you all!"

This phrase is usually uttered by those who have a product and want to raise their own vendors for their products. Here come into play affiliate programs, where a person has a product and offers commissions for people to become sellers of the same.

What's wrong with this system? Nothing! As I said, if you do not have product to offer, will not have significant income. This person offering their products with affiliate programs has the products and it will actually have a source of income while your affiliates are selling their products. The same occurs in MMN markets, where a person has the products and recruit people to sell these products.

Initially at least, the market affiliate programs and MLM networks are a good alternative to generate income online. If you have nothing to offer by participating in programs like these will only have to disclose these products (or services), each sale or affiliation that obtains for the program in question will be earning their commission - the idea is simple, you sell and win!

In these programs you do not have to worry about managing a company, to deliver the product, to provide technical support ...
chatrack
Hi,

Just like other jobs, online jobs are also there
Just like other jobs, you need qualification and minimum experience to apply for them.
just like other jobs, you need to be in time, dedicated,willing to take new challenges.
fileb0x
I've heard this particular method mentioned in previous replies. But I feel it is important to restate that pay-to-click/PTC websites are an absolute scam.

With that said there are recommended and reputable sites that offer this alternative. Namely, bux.to or neobux. But realistically, the return off of these sites won't be much.

Even if you clicked ads everyday. The reality is that there are loop holes in the TOS procedures of these services that can completely work against your attempt to make a reasonable or even profitable amount of money off these sites. If you fail to login or click to a certain ratio over a specified amount of time that could breach your account, which would cause a closure and and loss of earnings.

Another issue is that the site provider can change all earning amounts and their discretion with our without notice to an account holder. I think the best use of these such websites is not mainly through click but from referring and having the ability to earn a residual income.

The more accounts you could quote on quote 'refer' the more money you can make in return. This will depend on whether or not the people you acquired as referrals will actually continue to diligently click links.

Considering the turn over rate when it comes to 'maintaining' an active base of residual earners. Some services offer the opportunity to buy confirmed clicks and likewise offer to replace inactive referrals when the order is placed. However this can be quite costly and there are policies the govern these 'paid referrals' as well. All of which can truly work against your hardest attempts generate revenue with PTC websites. It is always best to consult the regulations and read the details before committing any extended amount of time to PTC sites.

Certain things to look for will clue you as to whether or not there is possibility of a scam. Sites that do not provide straight upfront contact information. Or websites that only link to a contact form. Generally, these sites will NEVER pay and you will never receive a response regardless of how many times you continue to write.
medesignz
Isnt this what Fiverr is for? If you can get 10 jobs, thats $50 Very Happy
alemrac23
tried 3 data entry jobs and paid per click.It seems money is slow.It is true its not a get rich quick scheme.Since one of the data entry jobs is not required in some countries.I got the money back guarantee.I did all the research and even chat with one of the supervisor who helped me get my money back.All you have to do is research and research!.... Very Happy
psychorollercoaster
dunno about online job and online business is real Wink
money could be made on the internet though you need patience and skills for tht....but definately doable.
blueskull85
Good day,

Just like everyone else is saying.. I have tryed just about all the ways to make money.. and i can earn 0.000003 or w/e it is. I never mad anything I have tryed Running a Mafia Type Turnbased Game.. but it didnt do much for me.. in order to make money on it i have to get more people in there to play it. And since there is no ads only make money from the people who buy Upgrades... So i am still on the look out to find a real way to make online income.. I would work normal job but i live in small town and unable to find job..
johans
jcnet wrote:

And many people talk about DATA ENTRY jobs... Is DATA ENTRY job real??? Is there any sources?

I don't believe also... I have seen so many ads regarding DATA entry jobs but for me i think it is scam. I think they don't have that money to pay everyone.
briankid
no other online job apart from frelancing dude, hope you understand what i mean
medesignz
I could do with someone working short hours for me, i dunno if its a fully online job tho... sorta virtual pa
Syryus
medesignz wrote:
I could do with someone working short hours for me, i dunno if its a fully online job tho... sorta virtual pa

Tell us more about it. Who can apply for that, what do we need to know?
I'd be interested in a job like that, because i usually spend my time online with no real win, i read things and listen to music, also chat with people and write, but no money comes out of it.
medesignz
i doubt i can post a job here can I?
leandros21
I believe in online business as a general idea, but without a doubt is as difficult as a real work or business to make a good profit and needs patience, patience and patience .
I am a member of a ptc site over 6 months but i dont invest more than $50 so i am in the beginning yet.
medesignz
I feel there is a huge difference between online jobs and online business.

I think that online businesses succeed when the factor of location is not an issue.

Online jobs, on the other hand are reliant solely on the business side being a huge success, and allowing the possibility of outsourcing and working from home.
ninacax
Of course you can work online and make money.
But don't believe in e-mails coming to you and saying that you can work 2 hours a day from home and make millions.
Do not believe in anything that is too easy.
codegeek
I think the best way to make money online is to find a niche that you are interested in, work hard on it and write interesting things about it. Eventually, the traffic will come, and one can monetize the traffic using something like Google Adsense. Plus, you are doing a service to the community by putting something useful online.
nayakjyotirmaya
online internet jobs are nothing more than marketing hoax.
one of my friend have tried it and gained no money.
but if you do office jobs from house then thats a different thing.
friend2012
Paid surveys cannot get the money you want. Nor the clicking ads.Sad

Going to sites like freelancer and oDesk is far better. If you are talented in any field, you can make more than couple of thousands every month. Cool

I myself is active member of these sites for last 6 years and am earning $3000+ everymonth working 6-7 hours daily. Smile

Also you can check the following site which is promising one. Very popular one. All you have to do spend few hours daily doing sme routines tasks.
www.sfippa.com/12279317/realArrow

Hope it helps you and anyone who wants to make quick bucks.
ZeytinGrafik
i do not trust online jobs much, but a company like google can be persuasive.