FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PSP Bidget Games

ajdesign
I have a psp, which i got for christmas,

What good, budget games are out there as i don't want to spend a lot on it? I use it for traveling and when I am on the boat.

I already have vice city and midnight club3
frenklino
I download games from net. Try Def Jam, Test drive unlimited, Burnout, ...
GoDHiM
frenklino wrote:
I download games from net.

Where is that shop??? Shocked
mmwanmei
what the web for download game for PSP?
have game download for PS3?
iccang
I have many many game of this player. but it's a huge file. how to can upload to you all?? my internet connection is very slow..
Ghengis
GoDHiM wrote:
frenklino wrote:
I download games from net.

Where is that shop??? Shocked

I can't tell if you're being facetious, so I'll spell out that the PSP is really easy to pirate games for.

That said, if you don't own (or otherwise "get") Patapon, you're really cheating yourself out of a great experience.
gautamdogra
I guess you can connect you hard disk to it? There must be some Mods available for this.
Ghengis
People have talked about using a hard disk for ages, but it's really not very practical. You can hack your USB port to work as a "host" (rather than "device"), and hook up a hard drive that way, but AFAIK you still can't really run games directly from it. But Pro Duo sticks are getting fairly cheap these days, so you can have space for 3-5 games for the price of one commercial title. Also, there's a way to stream games over your WiFi network instead of storing them locally, but I haven't tried it -- the PSP only supports up to 11Mbps, so I suspect loading would take a while.
Kelcey
Are you talking about budget titles like cheap? Guilty Gear Judgement is pretty cheap.

If you're talking about big budget titles... then FF7 Crisis Core, God of War: CoO, and as others have mentioned, Patapon.
QrafTee
If you like rhythm games then I would suggest Patapon. Other than that I don't have too many recommendations other than the Greatest Hit titles of your favorite genres.
Fake
can t u get custom firmware? then u can get any game u want